omg konami has already delivered E3 for me! :O

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
i never played snake eater or peace walker, so being released for 360 is pretty cool news.

honestly though, i'm sensing that if a halo collection or call of duty collection was announced, you, AHA, would be the first in line to say ''cash cow generator =/'', no? perhaps i misjudge, or maybe i don't see what the big deal of a collection is here outside of the fact they are coming to a different platform.

No remastered MGS1, no deal.
attachment.php

They made it for me with the teaser for a new Contra. :)

Also, a Silent Hill HD remix collection is coming as well. SH2 with HD graphics?? YES PLEASE!!!

honestly though, i'm sensing that if a halo collection or call of duty collection was announced, you, AHA, would be the first in line to say ''cash cow generator =/'', no? perhaps i misjudge, or maybe i don't see what the big deal of a collection is here outside of the fact they are coming to a different platform.

nah i wouldnt be that bothered =/

I feel CoD is being milked on its own merits anyways ;)

*cough* first post *cough*

*cough* first post *cough*
I don't think that was there the first time I clicked the OP :/

In any case the article they linked to for the Silent Hill re-release is badly researched. They don't seem to be aware that those games had PC versions.

It's like really exciting and not at all exciting at the same time. Woo - I get to play awesome games! That i've played before.

Now, when's OoT coming out on the 3DS?!

It's like really exciting and not at all exciting at the same time. Woo - I get to play awesome games! That i've played before.

Now, when's OoT coming out on the 3DS?!
About two weeks.

And once again Nintendo bend me over and milk me dry.

The demand for and excitement over remakes sums this gen up pretty nicely.

This is great news for me, as I havent played either of those series (never owned a Playstation anything).

ZOE in particular looked really cool.

And once again Nintendo bend me over and milk me dry.

The demand for and excitement over remakes sums this gen up pretty nicely.
Well I think now is the first time that we have graphics engines that can produce 3D graphics that still have a chance of looking decent in a decade's time. Remakes have a bad name in other media because generally they're pretty unnecessary . But games are hardware dependant and the first round of 3D games looked like ass. People have good reason not to trust a remake of a classic film like Psycho because it won't bring anything new to the table except colour, which isn't very necessary. On the other hand a remake of a game offers a huge improvement of experience.

Back