omg

I had to chat with DANIMAL because of you!

I thought I lost you.

Having to spend the time with the honkys in the chat didn't make things better, either!

Riomhaire will never hear another man speak with expecting a ", bro." to garnish his ramblings, bro.

I hate whoever is responsible for this, for raping 5 hours of my life because i had nothing to do :|

lol I was trying to do uni work in the meantime.

Then I thought to myself how it would go vaporizing a herbal mix of Sage, Bearberry, Catnip and Passionflower.

...It was okay.

Danimal, I have no idea what you just said, but I'm sorry, bro.

I actually had to do work thanks to this.

I was THIS ****ing close to taking this .44 Magnum and blowing my ****ing brains out until the 5 millionth time I hit F5 and saw the familiar white and yellow Halflife2.net title appear and then I just pissed my pants with excitement until I realized this was the only new post to read.

Then I sat here holding the gun to my head again until I saw something worthy enough to read.
So, I posted in here in the meantime.

A tad bit dramatic.

It's just a forum, bro.

This was everyone's opportunity to break their addiction.

EVERYONE IN HERE FAILED.

Boycott hl2.net

hl4d2.net should be free or at least an expansion.

Not a whole ****ing forum in itself.

I tried to get on yesterday evening, and it was down, and then I tried to get on in lunch break today, and it was stilled ****ed.

Don't die HL2.net :x

It went down right when I was trying to make a post yesterday. Gut-punched.

I was just going to spend a few hours of my time on here for the first time in ages, bro.

I wrote a novel, did charity work, ran a marathon, baked a cake,rescued a cat from a tree, helped a grandma cross the street and refinanced all my debt on my day off from hl2! what about you

I went to bed. I woke up. I went to school. I went on hl2.net.

I was THIS ****ing close to taking this .44 Magnum and blowing my ****ing brains out until the 5 millionth time I hit F5 and saw the familiar white and yellow Halflife2.net title appear and then I just pissed my pants with excitement until I realized this was the only new post to read.

Then I sat here holding the gun to my head again until I saw something worthy enough to read.
So, I posted in here in the meantime.

Better luck next time, Munro.

Back