Perils of Summer Sale: Sunday Update!

Sale ended at 6 PM BST. They posted new ones now. Pretty good I would say - GTA for 9.99 pounds :D
Yeah, but stuff in your cart should get a 30min grace period or something. I was looking at other games and YT video reviews.

I bought The Witcher and Killing Floor for me and my friend. Today I think I'm going to pick up Ghost Busters for FOUR DOLLARS... if I was a Resident Evil Fan I'd prolly be having a crazy moment.

Why do they discount AVP so much when it's already only $5. It's practically free. I still don't want to replay it though.

Just got Galcon Fusion for $2.50!

steamdeals.jpg

Is the Serious Sam HD: Double Pack worth it?

Does anybody even play it online?

Seven bucks? Worth it.

Man I spent ages looking for this goddamn thread.

^Thanks for the list.

Have my eye on the xcom pack, but for all the continuous deals, I'm just waiting til the last day in case they go on a special day sale.

For some reason this reminded me of when Prey went on sale for $1.99 for Christmas/New Year's and they ran out of keys. I tried looking for it today, and it's not even on Steam anymore. Is it seriously sold out permanently, or did it just get pulled from Steam? Either way, it's weird.

AvP Classics 2000
Ghostbusters
Serious Sam double pack
Resident Evil 5

$25

Still considering the GTA expansions.

FYI I bought Atari 80 Classics in one at xmas and it doesn't run on Vista

Has anyone played Chrome before?

Edit:

Lol, I was curious to see if Metro 2033 was on sale, it's still 49.99. However it is included in the THQ complete pack, which has 20 games, for 49.99. Nuts.

For some reason this reminded me of when Prey went on sale for $1.99 for Christmas/New Year's and they ran out of keys. I tried looking for it today, and it's not even on Steam anymore. Is it seriously sold out permanently, or did it just get pulled from Steam? Either way, it's weird.

Yeah I remember that.

Not sure why its been taken off Steam. If you managed to buy it though it will still be on your account. :)

Bought so far:

Overlord pack
Serious Sam pack
Lead and Gold

Has anyone played Chrome before?

Edit:

Lol, I was curious to see if Metro 2033 was on sale, it's still 49.99. However it is included in the THQ complete pack, which has 20 games, for 49.99. Nuts.
Metro 2033 was on sale a fortnight ago, probably why it isn't now. That THQ pack is insane though.

Never realised Prey got pulled from Steam, I can't remember that happening with any other game. To be fair...it wasn't particularly good, no tears here.

It's not as if they'd pull it because it's not good, it's just possible they never managed to get anymore keys for it.

Anyway, Prey was alright. It did some pretty cool things. It's not an amazing game but I still think people should check it out if they get the chance.

edit: Wasn't Metro 2033 in the daily sale yesterday?

Prey had potential. It was interesting to see a game that tried to mix cultural mythology with common science fiction. Wish more games would try to play around with ideas like that.

Today's sales are weak. Aside from Audiosurf and Zeno Clash.

Also wasn't company of Heroes complete pack like 7 dollars at one point??

Prey had potential. It was interesting to see a game that tried to mix cultural mythology with common science fiction. Wish more games would try to play around with ideas like that.

Today's sales are weak. Aside from Audiosurf and Zeno Clash.

Also wasn't company of Heroes complete pack like 7 dollars at one point??

Bought it yesterday as part of the THQ pack.

I don't recall the Metro 2033 sale. How much was it?

I might get the THQ pack, but I have so many of those games. Though everyone seems to love Dawn of War, so I might try it.

I didn't have money then when it was, now I do and it's not. Id pack and telltale pack are really tempting me.

Every action game is on sale except for Moder Warfare 2, guess I'll never buy that game...

It sucks anyway :)

Think I'll buy Zeno Clash tomorrow when I get home :)

you have 18hrs 24 mins left!

i read the reviews for Sup Com 2 and the Force Unleashed and I'm going to pass. I rented and finished TFU a while back on xbox and Sup Com 2 looks bland compared to the first

FFS just put the original CoD on sale by itself.

I liked Zeno Clash but prepare for the bizarro world

Can any of you yankee or otherwise uncensored douchebags buy L4D2 for my friend and gift it to 'em?

Details when I return, if anybody wishes to take up the offer.

/edit I WILL REPAY YOU of course

Considered buying L4D2 for myself for about 10 seconds, then remembered that I've had virtually zero interest in multiplayer games for the last 4 years.

However, I'm seriously considering buying Audiosurf.

Me too... It frustrated me beyond belief, but I beat the snot out of it already.

EDIT: I bought it yesterday when it was still $30... Went back to see that it's now $7.49... >:l

Just bought the CoD Collection and Zeno Clash, can't wait to play either...

stop buying games right away guys, the deals go till July 4th!!! wait until then to buy a game. and sometimes the same game goes for cheaper even if its on sale now.

Back