Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

I just ugh..what..what have i done

whathaveidone.jpg

Are you grainy like that irl? I know the Glasgow air does that to people sometimes.

You he pedophile checking out the little kid in the red clothes.

Fear me.

dsc02238j.jpg

The lame clothing and hair spray look ****ing badass.
LONG STORY.

My friend and I are on a mission to bring back the best fashion era of all:

2r4ivxf.jpg

Ripped shirts, bandanas, snap bracelets, bright colors and acid washed jeans. We're also taking back tied-up shirts back from being a homosexual-only look. Metalheads did it first.

Also, we started a band.
snakemedicinestws.jpg

Too bad nobody will recognize that fashion trend as anything but "the gays" now. Although, maybe, just maybe you could pull it off if got your band-hair for real.

Word. I used to have long hair like that...but not as teased, and not as blonde.

Here you go ZT. There is important information in this quote and his post before this that will help you identify him. I was going to ask him which one he was too, but I went about it all sly like and got him to give away his identity without realizing it.

Also he posted a picture of himself before and also he is azn. So that's a clue.

Anyway.

pict0290b.jpg

I hate those shirts with a passion, they're EVERYWHERE around here. Mostly on older men with an orange tan, though.

Where are you at in that pic, Sulk?

Kamikazie said:
I hate those shirts with a passion
Dude, the palm tree/Hawaiian shirt is the mark of a party animal.

I thought he was joking, saying that his shirt with trees on it made him camouflaged with the scenery.

polodan.jpg

my friend snapped this of me in a department store. I look like a golfer but in real life i suck at golf

If you suck at golf there's no reason left to dress that way. Remove the hat!

Looks like Mr. Sparrow got a little man crush going on here...

Back