Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Blow me you f*cking bitch.

2yov9e9.jpg

Are you too ashamed to be pictured with black people that you cropped them out?!

Huh?
I see a black man right there, in the middle. Seems like he cropped the whities out.

25001429178616216678391.jpg

I didnt even mean to photobomb it thats the funny (or creepy) part.

These are Dog's friends.

This is not surprising.

Because their gay? Arent you bi? Wasn't there this whole huge thing when you got here about you being bi? Shouldn't that make you the last person to be saying something like that?

You're not shutting the **** up, Dog--. ZT was clearly poking a joke into your bloated side.

I think what everyone is trying to say is:

Your friends look like serious bros, bro.

That's because they're gay, they are dating lol

I was looking at that pic, thinking "hey something looks weird here... what the hell is it?!?"... Then I got bored and played some TF2. Just as I was capping 'A' on Gravelpit it hit me.

HAND.

ON.

DICK.

HOMOSEX.

(Not that there is anything wrong with it).

Awww you're in your disabled space reserved for you. :D

25001429178616216678391.jpg

I didnt even mean to photobomb it thats the funny (or creepy) part.

Is it a good sign that the gayness doesn't bother me but the sideways baby blue hat pisses me off to no end?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just want to hug you and squeeze you until you pass out and then throw you in my van and drive into the desert and do things that are considered illegal in most parts of the world

Ah, before the crushing weight of adulthood desecrated the fun-loving imagination that we all once had.

I'm only gay for you, ZeeTea.
...and willie​
I almost wrote a 2 page long rage post about how much you are a butt and then my eyes caught it and I love you.

Never wear a hat when your hair is still wet and looks like a mountain of dogshit. It comes out terrible. You can just see the excitement creeping from my eyes.

viky80.jpg

Back