Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

So I suppose I'll show myself.

Here I am with a screwdriver. (I was tweaking the geet)

img3115p.jpg

A final sit in the family room

wfGHh.jpg

Mom took the pic so naturally it looks like shit.

Took a new picture just for the sake of updating the one on facebook.

x0wgo.jpg

Me before and after shaving, getting a haircut and entering the yellow dimension:
Lplts.jpg

b6IuA.jpg

I churn butter once or twice, living in an Amish Paradise, It's hard work and sacrifice, living in an Amish Paradise.

ZT are you ever going to explain how you know my brother's name solely from an image of me wearing his glasses?

I just finished Fear 3 the second time today, this time on Insane with a friend. My god my eyes.

wUivI.jpg

Do you have any photos of yourself in an expensive car perpetually turning a neverending corner?

do you post on a forum called halflive2.net?!!?

Excuse me for being intrigued. My brother has just come back from the US and I've no idea how/why ZT asked if my name were his.

Unless of course I'm being trolled?

Oh okay. That makes two members here who went to high school with someone who looks like me.

My sister has an awesome new camera with a really nice lens.

tolQR.jpg

67CgF.jpg

3ZJka.jpg

XYw0C.jpg

QjOPQ.jpg

Z2mPM.jpg

Oh and my new album

H8Gxi.jpg

That is the most impressive neckbeard I ever have seen on a man.

You looked like this kid I went to High School with, who turned out to be an old member of Halflife2.net and Hetaria or whatever the stupid secret forum is called.

I'm intrigued. Who was this?

I haven't posted a photo any time recently so here's one I just took of myself now (this is about as scruffy as I get, I'm past due for hair shortening :D)

nLgFT.jpg

Oh lawdy. I will make sex to that shirt, Mellish.

First picture I've taken of myself in... three years? There is another with my glasses on, but I look angrier in that one.

3EO5f.jpg

be nice ~

Back