Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

The day Stern posts a picture of himself is the day I post a picture of my ****.

Yes, I said ****.

Darling I would never put those pictures on the line if I wasn't 100% sure Stern will never post a picture.

terrancephillip.jpg

I always sort of pictured him like this.

Well, I'm going to post a picture (in an extremely high resolution since I'm too lazy to resize) of my face for the first time. Consider yourselves lucky.

img0043vl.jpg

Also, I wouldn't consider this that bad for 5 minutes of work?

img0495n.jpg

The red eyes really make the costume.

There, now it doesn't link to micro-vision.

Skaadi has clearly taken the Kathaksung route, and will now be periodically appearing to spread communist propaganda.

That's not how you sniff sharpies.

Just thought you ought to know.

Hanging out at a friend's house

20101126021916capture.jpg

Getting ready for a round of [strike]pictionary[/strike] this game where one person picks a card that has something on it and he has to describe to the other players how to draw that object using only geometrical terms like line, square, parellel, etc. Such a ****ing lol game because of how badly some of the drawings turn out when someone doesn't listen or describe correctly. No game makes us laugh harder than that.

20101126022010capture.jpg

and pool

20101126022101capture.jpg

Me and my stupid dumb friends and my stupid dumb sister

20101126022233capture.jpg

Yes she's wearing a blops shirt :sleep:

I would have said that your sister wasn't stupid dumb because shes using a gamecube controller for the Wii, which is the only good controller for the wii, but then shes wearing a Black Ops shirt and now shes stupid dumb.

Also, I dont like the face you make when preparing for pictionary.

25921908.jpg

Back