Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Hey pan to the left a little so they can see your Kenshin wall scroll. ^_^

Well, I'm feeling really confident today.. so I guess I'll show you guys what I've been working on.

I'm still going to spoiler the pics because I feel like a bit of a douchebag posting pictures of my bare-chested self.
October 2010 - 204 pounds

jSD3Z.jpg

March 2011 - 148 pounds

oiqCe.jpg

P.S. Sorry about the hair.
I really have to thank the Internet for the inspiration to do this kind of thing. Sure, a lot of it was/is self-motivation.. but seeing all of the posts on r/fitness and various other places gave me the push to find such a self-change, well, realistically possible. For those of you looking to get into some type of fitness regiment, I hope this post may do the same for you.

Any questions are welcomed, btw.

Good job dude, definitely an improvement. Though I'd imagine it would look even better without the carpet on. /no homo

Chest hair can kill you; or prevent you from living.

I have no idea what you looked like before so...

But I guess it you somehow improved. Good for you man, keep it up.

Thanks for the responses guys! Means a lot.

I have no idea what you looked like before so...

But I guess it you somehow improved. Good for you man, keep it up.
I did include a picture of myself from last October in that post... perhaps it is not showing up for you?

Thanks for the responses guys! Means a lot.

I did include a picture of myself from last October in that post... perhaps it is not showing up for you?

No. I only saw the before picture. Now I can see both. So that's more Impressive. Very nice.

Good job, and seriously, I do this once or twice a month. Just take an electric shaver or a razor and trim your chest. i also like to leave some hair above my dick but shave my balls. it gives you enough cushion and also gives you enough air for your boys

Now hear this: the Pictures of Yourself thread is now about manscaping. What the hell, Warped? Seriously.

Good job, and seriously, I do this once or twice a month. Just take an electric shaver or a razor and trim your chest. i also like to leave some hair above my dick but shave my balls. it gives you enough cushion and also gives you enough air for your boys
what on earth is wrong with you

Know what, I've done this before. Not the cock and balls part, but I've shaved my chest with an electric razor. Mind you, I have to use a trimmer/groomer first to get through most of it, then a regular electric beard trimmer for the rest. Here's the issue: I have beyond sensitive skin. Itching may have been the worst part of it, but the electric razor left really small incisions across my chest. They weren't very visible, but certainly left a rash. This is definitely something I will not do again.

I guess I could shave it with a plain old razor... but I am a little worried about the itching that will come after it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNqTtK2laUs&feature=player_detailpage#t=165s Also, it's time consuming. Other than that, my only two options are Nair or waxing. Both sound horrendous. Another point to add is the sheer contrast that will result from my chest and arm hair (which is pretty thick if you couldn't tell by the pictures).

I hate my genes.

Speaking of shaving, I did! Gosh look how much cleaner I look.

JNl1V.jpg

I have the same phone! Got a pretty good camera on it.

That looks like just about the most uncomfortable thing ever.

thermalme.jpg

took this picture with my Droid Incredible and an amazing APP called Camera Fun Pro, its like Photoshop on your phone with about 20 different filters

Looky here, we've got talent! Now take one with the camera at a high angle and make the same face. Also, make sure there's a mirror and sink in the background.

I hope the predator that took the photo trophy kills you.

I hope the predator that took the photo trophy kills you.

he sent the picture to me actually. He says run, but I'm not falling for it. They don't kill you if your not scared of them

/wait a min....AHHHH!

Remember when it was a trend to keep the santa hats on your avatars all year round? Yeah.

Teachers should know better than to leave doors to rooms containing finger paint open for me to see. Also swerved and hit a tree right after taking this. My condolences to the tree's family.

63wpad.jpg

Teachers should know better than to leave doors to rooms containing finger paint open for me to see. Also swerved and hit a tree right after taking this. My condolences to the tree's family.

I thought this picture was only for me.

**** you, you son of a bitch.

Did you at least paint a frowny face on the tree so it could express its pain?

Back