Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

DapperPi
1htqL.jpg

If that's your son, Pi, I feel quite pleased he's inherited your scowl!

If that's your son, Pi, I feel quite pleased he's inherited your scowl!

I don't think you understand whats going on in that picture. Take a closer look. By joining hands with his with someone, a connection is made that allows Pi to swap bodies with them temporarily. The other person doesn't even notice whats going on, experiencing only a slight disorientation as their perspective changes, but otherwise being none the wiser. That is clearly what is happening in that photo, because nothing else can explain why the son has the scowl, while Pi is actually smiling. Pi doesn't even understand the meaning of "smile". I don't know why he would choose that moment to swap, but he's clearly practicing for some sort of dastardly plan.

I don't think you understand whats going on in that picture. Take a closer look. By joining hands with his with someone, a connection is made that allows Pi to swap bodies with them temporarily. The other person doesn't even notice whats going on, experiencing only a slight disorientation as their perspective changes, but otherwise being none the wiser. That is clearly what is happening in that photo, because nothing else can explain why the son has the scowl, while Pi is actually smiling. Pi doesn't even understand the meaning of "smile". I don't know why he would choose that moment to swap, but he's clearly practicing for some sort of dastardly plan.
It's not a smile so much as an ancient Japanese horror grin. And he's grinning because you're next

Kicking it with some of the youngsters feeling old at my friend's 20th birthday. I'm the hot guy holding up the tall can.

tony20.jpg

zVOBX.jpg

hay guys here's me nd naph at a 21st LoL so much fun he looks taller than me but he's rly not anyway thx haha xx

You just don't understand the extremely obscure ZT reference.

I'm tryin to lose weight here is an old one:

carpic.jpg

and compare to a recent picture (end of december):
memarynicole.jpg

doing good so far.

Well in the first picture you got one bitches but in the second you has two bitches so I think that's progress.

Judging by the breadth of your face?

I would say you are making progress yes!

39700751.jpg

This just in: Rakurai loses a ton of weight again and has his wife (if memory serves me correctly which it probably doesn't) enumerated among "bitches he has"

That aint no bitch but you're pretty spot on Mutoid Man. It's kind of creepy how you've been able to track my fitness and recall it so well....

That aint no bitch but you're pretty spot on Mutoid Man. It's kind of creepy how you've been able to track my fitness and recall it so well....
Just because I look back at the thread from time to time to remind myself of what people look like, and you're a frequent poster. Nothing to be creeped out by ...
twitchguy.gif

Last week's hangover. Check out those bags. Yeah.
400491_10150588159286858_652771857_11355031_1598134407_n.jpg

This weeks bad haircut
382688_10150586576271858_652771857_11350423_1891754068_n.jpg

Your hair looks nicer in the second one anyway you emo ******.

This is what I look like when I get out of bed.

jdh3g.jpg

I can barely open my eyes here.

ya2Cg.png

I think it means he inhaled a bowl of cereal or something. Just wolfed it down!

SEPIA LENS PARADOX.

img4687s.jpg

P.S. - The camcorder in the photo is not the one taking the photo. Deal w/ it.

Back