Pink Wings/Sex

Oh, you humans and your obsession with bodily fluids. I once rode a trike who'd just had an oil change - yeah, it was different, but it make a change from dry tarmac.

I'm not down with red wings.

How about you not screw her like a prostitute and find out if shes a human being with a reasonable personality inside. Who knows you might discover this thing called love that is controlled by your heart and not your dick's selfish impulsions.

Sex isn't everything in this life.

When the river's red, take the dirt track instead.

Wise words.

When the river's red, wash off your dirt-tracked cock in the blood.

What? Don't look at me like that.

Once my friend was eating out his girlfriend and he got a bloody nose, so he intentionally wiped it all over his hands and arms and slowly looked up at her and went "OHHHH MYYY GODDDD LOOK WHAT YOU DID"

And she was like "OMG I'M ON MY PERIOD?!"

Haha. I want to do that, now. I'll add it to my list of "things to do with fresh girlfriend for laughs".

Oh, you humans and your obsession with bodily fluids. I once rode a trike who'd just had an oil change - yeah, it was different, but it make a change from dry tarmac.

Always a treat when A-Bike posts.

A-Bike is my favorite member. It may only have 42 posts, but each one of them is a well lubricated gold chain.

How about you not screw her like a prostitute and find out if shes a human being with a reasonable personality inside. Who knows you might discover this thing called love that is controlled by your heart and not your dick's selfish impulsions.

Nyeahhhhhyou'rewrongish

Don't forget to box up your summer girlfriend before you leave. Use extra blankets for cushion and make sure she's in an airtight vacuum bag. Don't want the time away tarnishing her, and you want her just like new when you get back.

Aren't you people ****ing anyone else while the whole year sails by?

God you're one of those people that believes women when they tell you they are virgins.

Aren't you people ****ing anyone else while the whole year sails by?

I have one for each day of the week and one set for each month of the year.

*checks list*

I believe you're due to be conscripted in around '09.

Back