piss

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
I need a few tips on how to releave oneself from these type of feelings, especially when they are all at maximum and combined to form an uber disgusting feeling

Anger
Depression
Irretation
Hatred
intolerance
nervousness
anxiousness

basically the feeling of taking a knife and stabbing everyone i see in their eye and taking a piss into their scull...

now..i cant do that so what other ways are there to releave these sorts of feelings? Mind you that i live in an apartment and cant yell and scream and break glasses etc (which i really want to).

Any tips? Not like hitting your pillow or any stupid shit like that. I just wanna have like a massive orgasmic explosion of these feelings so i can relaxe.

dont ask for my reasons

piss :bonce:

go out for a smoke/joint/coffee/jog/peeping tom session

Whatever you do, don't release the anger. It's a myth that breaking things etc. is good for you. You need to learn to keep the anger inside.

Whatever you do, don't release the anger. It's a myth that breaking things etc. is good for you. You need to learn to keep the anger inside.

Yeah, so it can fester and finally bloom into a mental illness.

Trust me, it's the way to go. Been using it for years.

He's right. Box up the anger and hide it somewhere deep inside. Better yet, invent an invisible friend that hides these emotions for you. Don't tell anyone about him, he's your secret, special friend.

lol AJ.
Maybe you should check and see if you're bipolar. Im bipolar and had all those feelings jumping around in my head all day for so long. Are you easily distractable? hyperactive? Ive been on meds for awhile but they always have some nasty side effects, especially lithium and others are just too damn expensive (depakote is like 300 a month wtf!). Just smoke a joint that helps me.

Yeah, so it can fester and finally bloom into a mental illness.

Trust me, it's the way to go. Been using it for years.
It doesn't "bloom into a mental illness". I've heard several different psychologist all say that letting out the anger is bad.

It doesn't "bloom into a mental illness". I've heard several different psychologist all say that letting out the anger is bad.
No offense man but I can tell you from personal experience that they probably arent right. I dont know when bipolar kicked in for me but it is genetic, and stress can trigger it. The worst thing to do is hold it in and dwell over it cause you carry it with you, dreaming about peeing in peoples skull is a perfect example. I had shit happen in my childhood nothing I wanna talk about, but I never expressed that resentment and now Im on meds cause sometimes my thoughts just spiral out of control. Its hard to explain, but when I get severely anxious I cant control it and irrational thoughts jump around in my head. But I cant stop them. 2 years ago I wasnt like this, I was so damn spontaneous and crazy but all that resentment will destroy your spirit. So my advice ravoli is buy a punching bag/smoke a joint/beat a prostitute do something dont let it devour you!

Knife.. pee...
Did you watch south park last night?

I usually have a cigarette. Or arrange to meet up with friends, just being around other people you know and trust is a good remedy. :)

The Monkey is actually right. While it helps to let ones emotions out to deal with the hazard of bottling them inside, taking your aggression out on inanimate objects is simply not the way to go. It actually creates new problems and fails to address the old.

thanks for the help guys but i recently had an un-expected solution.

Everything has gone kinda shit the last few months, and right when everything sinks to the lowest bottom of the ocean the savior comes. Yes, a girl recently spoke to me and basically told me everything i wanted to hear and made everything i want to happen a possibility in the near future, sort of digging me out of my shit.

It was quite...unexpected, but i feel releaved

wow...

Don't let your guard down in any case. Women are trouble.

Click the link in my signature.

If that doesn't cheer you up, then you're a shell of a human being!

just 2 words

aspire and say

"serenity now"

aspire and

"serenity now"

aspire..serenity now

"what is going on whit you?"

"serenity"

I remember seeing an experiment on Penn&Teller (but executed by actual scientists) that showed that letting out anger might not be the best thing.

They let two groups (can't remember if there was a third control group) write an essay. Then someone who was supposed to judge the essay said it was complete shit and so on and they were told to do it over. Then one group was allowed to vent their anger by hitting and screaming, while the other had to count to ten and stay calm. Then they were allowed to make a drink for the guy who shouted at them and got to put some super spicy stuff in it as revenge. The group who vented their anger put like twice the amount of the stuff in the drink.

Yeh but don't get to keen on some gall's advice, most of the times women only bring trouble to your life. Recently a girl gave me the biggest love disapointment in my life, I'm alot calmer than I was 1 or 2 weeks ago, but i can still fell the resentment in me and I really don't know how i'm gonna deal with it, specially when she comes back from college this christmas (we make part of the same group of friends),'cause by then i'm problably gonna have to face her face to face.. I just hope i don't have to see her boyfriend personally, i think that would make me loose my mental sanity and make something really stupid..not like killing him or anything, but still something bad

EDIT - oh and by the way, the thing that helped me the most was music, pure and simple.. alot of heavy metal, and sometimes some chill tunes made wonders

Yeh but don't get to keen on some gall's advice, most of the times women only bring trouble to your life. Recently a girl gave me the biggest love disapointment in my life, I'm alot calmer than I was 1 or 2 weeks ago, but i can still fell the resentment in me and I really don't know how i'm gonna deal with it, specially when she comes back from college this christmas (we make part of the same group of friends),'cause by then i'm problably gonna have to face her face to face.. I just hope i don't have to see her boyfriend personally, i think that would make me loose my mental sanity and make something really stupid..not like killing him or anything, but still something bad

EDIT - oh and by the way, the thing that helped me the most was music, pure and simple.. alot of heavy metal, and sometimes some chill tunes made wonders

no offense but get over it, **** someone else, stop pinning over someone who doesnt feel the same way about you, it's just a waste of time and energy

no offense but get over it, **** someone else, stop pinning over someone who doesnt feel the same way about you, it's just a waste of time and energy
Yeah I know, has I said, I'm pretty much over it, I don't even want to talk to her anymore. The only thing that worries me is exactly the fact that I AM going to have to face her sooner or later. The thing is, we were close, and all of the sudden I ask her not to talk to me anymore... This is bound to bring me more trouble in the future, I just know it.. **** it

And no offense taken

EDIT - wait..do I know you? problably not lol, but I had alot of friends telling me the exact same thing you just did

when he introduces her boyfriend to you, BANG the fork in the eye!

Oh, another thing that does wonders for me in anger managment is playing my guitar, so if you play any instruments do it, otherwise, learn how to play one

EDIT - ah, well, that'll problably happen in my head <RJMC>

Exercise can help with stress, as a way of venting without actually giving in to your anger. Take a run or something, get physically active. If it doesn't work or you end up feeling more frustrated, maybe it's not for you, but I've always found it helps to atleast centre me a bit more so I can deal with whatever I'm feeling calmly.

Edit - Oh yeah, music too, as Tarkus said. But that ones easy for me since I can just go and bash my drums for a half hour and I'm probably over it. Everybody wins!

Except the neighbours.

when he introduces her boyfriend to you, BANG the fork in the eye!
Haha. Oh, tasty Moe references, you slay me.

jog/lift weights like crazy/punching bags are awesome too. But eventually handle your problems, because they will never actually go away until they are handled, because drinking, smoking a joint/cig, may relieve you for the time being, but it doesn't really handle the problem. At least with exercise you are making your body healthy.

If these things become so recurrent as to keep you from functioning in daily life, see a therapist or psychiatrist.

If you just occasionally feel stressed out or anxious, you have several options. (Some healthy, some not)

Projection- blame everyone else. (usually makes you angry, but will get you out of depression)

Regression- imagine a time when you were more happy (you will be lying to yourself though)

Rationalization- realize what is wrong with your life and come up with reasons for it (won't solve the problem, but it should help your outlook on life)

Displacement- take out your anger, aggression and anxiety on inanimate objects, or replace it with a positive activity, like excersize. This helps because it distracts you from your problems.

Desensitization- probably most useful for anxiety and fear. If you feel anxious about something, just relax, listen to some calm music, and think about what is making you anxious. Slowly, you can desensitize yourself to fear and anxiety by replacing it with an association with relaxation.

Just go outside and start some shit, anger can do amazing things. Plus, when you do start some shit you'll have anger PLUS testosterone. Don't be a pussy.

srsly, though, break/punch things. All the bullshit about 'letting out your anger is bad' is stupid, breaking/punching things helps. Believe me.

Oh so it had something to do with a girl? Glad to hear you've got it sorted out. I'm in a shit mood right now myself. Damn girls ><.

Listening to Conjure One atm, hoping I'll relax or something.

Back