Pistol Packing Pastor plans to burn tower of korans in memory of 9/11

LRA is just Africans killing Africans under a different banner.
Bosnian folk are Slavic folk and civil war more about ethnicity (and land) then religion.
it even says that in the first sentence that idiot twixx posted.

I cannot ****ing believe you guys are so dense and claim that Christianity is on the same level of backwardness and barbarity as Islam.
Cuz that's what Krynn andTwixx are doing.

Every religion is full of shit. Christianity just has a better pr department.

The Bosnian War was much about religion as it was about ethnicity.
You're gonna lecture me about the war? FYI, Bubba. I am from that country. I suggest that you keep your knowledge to yourself.

And what does one's ethnicity have to do with skin color, or religion for that matter?

Boyo, you're one chock full of ignorance.

Did I say Christianity is not full of shit?
All I'm saying is that it's not even close to the barbarism that is Islam in third world countries and their way of life which they want to keep when they move to other Countries-which is unhealthy for us.
I don't give rats ass where your from,Slav.

Well you talk down to me, I talk down to you.
That's how you started playing the game in this thread,no?

ask yourself why they're so impoverished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnEeTBuPQuo

pretty interesting video on the matter Ace I recommend you watch it.
ignore the stupid title the video itself is well made and he makes good points.

No it isn't and no it doesn't. The video is just a big fallacy. cum hoc ergo propter hoc, or, with this, therefore because of this. Correlation does not imply causation. His only argument is that Islam is big in the Middle East, and very little scientific research is done in the Middle East, therefore very little scientific research is done because of Islam. It makes no sense and is a fallacy.

As for your list of terrorist attacks this year, have you even looked at them? Very few are religiously motivated, let alone motivated by Islam.

He actually addresses the point you made in the video after this one.

Does have any evidence in that one, or does he just bring more bullshit?

On second thought, maybe it would be better to find out myself, rather than ask you. You don't always seem to be able to tell the difference.

EDIT: Ok, I watched it. Where now did he address my point? I saw him cry foul when people hated on his video while not hating on his old ones, then I saw him re-state the last video by saying the the Arabs have bad weapons because they dont use science because of Islam (again, a fallacy without any evidence), and then he went back to bitching about people's supposed double standards. Didn't seem to me like he addressed it at all.

I came to this thread to give some NWO-related rhetoric about false-flag terrorist attacks, but I see this thread is full of enough stupid shit as it is.

Yes, burning the Koran is a pretty shitty thing to do but just as you guys have the right to express yourself via criticising him, his job, religion etc. He should have the right to express himself by burning a generically-printed book from some factory somewhere.

If Obama steps in and stops this, I thought that would be defeating the entire point of the United States in the first place.

Well, even if Obama wanted to step in, he technically can't because of the First Amendment. However, the pastor could very well be charged with local violations if he decides to go through with his plan to burn Korans, which he's already said numerous times that he won't. The very notion of the plan was ridiculous, but more importantly, provocative. There have been reports pertaining to several riots in Muslim countries solely because of this proposed idea. Whether he meant to create a reaction or not, or he's simply a nut, I don't know.

If Obama steps in and stops this, I thought that would be defeating the entire point of the United States in the first place.

Did Obama say he was going to step in an stop this? I guess I don't follow prison planet closely enough and wasn't aware of the news.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Obama saying how dumb this thing is.
I'm pretty sure the FBI was instrumental in convincing the Pastor to call this off.
when I was browsing channels on my lunch break yesterday they said how 2 FBI peeps were inside the church talking to the pastor and letting him know what the Consequences would be

He claims his mission was accomplished to get the attention of 'radical islam.'

Burning books isn't the issue here, the issue is that there are people willing to kill over it which is far more retarded than burning any book.

Burning books isn't the issue here, the issue is that there are people willing to kill over it which is far more retarded than burning any book.

Extremists are are... well... extreme.

Yes, lets ignore retarded things because other things are retarded. MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

Killing people over burnt books is many magnitudes more retarded than burning the books in the first place.

That doesn't have anything to do with my point.

We shouldn't do either of these retarded things.

Would be funny for someone to fuse together a Quran and Bible like they do with phonebooks, and burn it. Based on the same subject matter... they're very similar.

20100912015024clipboard.png

A true american right there. Drape that man in the flag.

What a lovely way to remember the murder of 3,000 civilians.

With more hatred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Nice job, asshole.

I dont get why they're getting so much media attention. They're saying "YOURE INCITING THEM" when THEY- the ones with the cameras and microphones- are the ones inciting it all in the first place inspiring more people to burn Korans which in turn inspires more protests/flag/bible burning over there- the fault lies with the media.

There will always be kooks like that Pastor and stuff- but nobody would have cared or even KNOWN about him and you wouldnt have people like this dude burning Korans at ground zero if they hadnt showered that pastor with so much attention in the first place.

I mean, FFS look at this picture. Is the News Media SERIOUS with this bullshit? Is this all they have to offer us story wise?

JP-MEDIA-articleLarge.jpg

I dont get why they're getting so much media attention. They're saying "YOURE INCITING THEM" when THEY- the ones with the cameras and microphones- are the ones inciting it all in the first place inspiring more people to burn Korans which in turn inspires more protests/flag/bible burning over there- the fault lies with the media.

There will always be kooks like that Pastor and stuff- but nobody would have cared or even KNOWN about him and you wouldnt have people like this dude burning Korans at ground zero if they hadnt showered that pastor with so much attention in the first place.

I mean, FFS look at this picture. Is the News Media SERIOUS with this bullshit? Is this all they have to offer us story wise?

JP-MEDIA-articleLarge.jpg

Sure, some of the blame falls on the media, but to their credit, this was a youtube video and they just happened to be covering those opposing Mosque protests there anyway.

And that became a media issue largely through grassroots political action. Also Fox News and conservative talk radio.

Everybody is kind of tacitly aiding him, though. Both the media and the government are acting as if he is somehow America's responsibility, as if the fate of Afghanistan hangs in the balance. I mean it's nice that Obama phoned him up and convinced him not to, I suppose. But unless I'm missing something, what he's doing is not actually a big deal on its own. I guess I don't really understand why Gen. Pet. or Obama has to weigh in on what stupid-ass shit a private citizen gets up to. It is difficult to see what obligation the government has to act as if he represents them and their country.

Back