Please fill out my socio-political survey!

a dictionary

a lot of those questions seem like a conservative's wet dream. holy shit dude how many questions are there? I'm at 150

Is your name Jonathan? There are some fairly bizarre questions related to this person.

As Oscar Wilde once said, **** that shit.

I lack the necessary motivation to answer 183 questions on a subject that makes me angry enough to poop hammers.

Can I take it three times?

a lot of those questions seem like a conservative's wet dream.

Not this one:

Agree/Disagree?
* 53. Parents should be allowed to shove their religion down their children's throats

Why is this amazing?

More importantly, why aren't you under arrest/detained.

Is your name Jonathan? There are some fairly bizarre questions related to this person.

as far as I can tell Jonathanism/jonathanland is some inside joke spammed in multiple forums probably by samusaran253

Lucky for you I'm at work. But woe betide you if I don't finish before I leave to catch my train.

So you lump all of Christianity together. What about Mormonism? Zen should fall under Buddhism in that case. Shouldn't Wicca and witchcraft also be under the same category?

You guys actually sat through 183 questions from some random spammer? Hmmm....I wonder what I can get you to do.

Well thanks to those of you who filled it out. It's just for fun. I'll share the results once more people fill it out.

you want to explain your motivation behind the questions? you know so people dont think you're a troll with an agenda

you want to explain your motivation behind the questions? you know so people dont think you're a troll with an agenda

I saw other political surveys online, and realized I wanted to make my own.

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to double post, sorry.

ya that's not what I meant. your questions read like a conservatives wet dream with a few liberal pov thrown in there for good measure. also you want to explain why Jonathonland is in there and what does Newfoundland have to do with anything since up until then it's 100% about american politics?

Well thanks to those of you who filled it out. It's just for fun. I'll share the results once more people fill it out.

For fun? You need to get out more...

I won't be wasting my time completing 183 bloody questions.

For fun? I thought you were doing some kind of research or something.

Not that I filled it out, but 183 questions is too much for "fun".

Back