Post a screenshot!

acepilotf14_1306628056.png

My first 'succesful' V2 game. As Prussia. Still 25 or so years to go though, and I'm well above my infamy threshold.

Have survived multiple wars against France, against Austria, Russia, and one containment war against the UK, and sometimes altogether at once.

DEUTSCHLAND IST STARK

worth noting:

The CSA broke off and survived because of help from Mexico, and the USA had a radical revolution and was a dictatorship for most of the game. Belgium is the only communist country as far as I can tell, so far.

Am I the only one on this website who doesn't mind non-cutscene-based quicktime events? I seriously don't mind them when it's part of a boss and some sort of grapple/fight him off event.

I don't mind. And I'm sure most people don't either. But you forget where you are. It's the new cool thing to hate on.

Am I the only one on this website who doesn't mind non-cutscene-based quicktime events? I seriously don't mind them when it's part of a boss and some sort of grapple/fight him off event.

I'm not okay with that for action games/shooters, all it does is imply a lack of good programmers for me(like just hitting a button to trigger the next animation sequence instead of having decent game mechanics, get what i mean?).
I was perfectly fine with quicktime events in Indigo Prophecy(AKA Fahrenheit) which I thought was very good in it's own way, but that was more of an interactive movie than a ****ing action game.

I'm cool with it. If they're using it as an excuse for a melee system, though, no.

I don't like them if they're overused...and I don't like them when they simply task you to press a button repeatedly, at least make it something challenging that require different key strokes and/or timing.

I, too, had no idea there were mages and elves and shit, all up in that game.

Yeah I mean what does that even have to do with Battlefield? What a terrible spinoff series.

Massive Duke Nukem Forever image blowout. Spoilerd for level spoilers and NSFW images.

dukeforever201106120956.jpg

dukeforever201106101530.jpg

dukeforever201106121436.jpg

dukeforever201106110739.jpg

dukeforever201106121437.jpg

dukeforever201106110752.jpg

dukeforever201106121446.jpg

dukeforever201106111505.jpg

dukeforever201106121521.jpg

dukeforever201106110930.jpg

dukeforever201106121537.jpg

dukeforever201106111457.jpg

dukeforever201106121700.jpg

dukeforever201106111540.jpg

dukeforever201106111501.jpg

what is vin diesel doing on mars?

Hey guys, this is what TF2 is supposed to look like, right?
A03A1EB25A1F265E70A5673D36376F992CD13A08

Haha, yeah, molotovs can be a bit unwieldy. What's the farthest you've gotten? I've made it 15 days and had gathered everything that was worth gathering. I could've kept going, but I just went looking for a fight at that point.

I made it to about 2 weeks and got bored. I just hoarded a tonne of food and sealed myself in the top floor of the apartment building. It's pretty easy to survive at this stage but it is just a tech demo. I look forward to them adding power outages after a month, and military purges etc. Usually I just get bored and do a Rambo until I'm bitten.

f2011062512095947.jpg

absolute immersion! Compelling storyline, characters, and a full set of inane achievements!

absolute immersion! Compelling storyline, characters, and a full set of inane achievements!

I enjoyed the game, but also thought it was a stupid idea to add achievements and ranking.

"Rank Up! Master sargent shooter person extreme to the max!" ROFL

Oh and, MAXIMUM bloody screen... SO REAL!

I can't wait until we all have to wear electrodes when gaming so the game can tell when you're immersed and give you achievements for immersing to incentivise immersement in order to make up for the loss of immersion caused by having achievements in the first place. That will be so fun.

Got scared by a thing. FIFTY GAMERSCORE!

Back