ynnm.jpg

ah5t.jpg

tii5.jpg

t5rh.jpg

6dvk.jpg

j1nq.jpg

izuf.jpg

Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea Part 1
These pics don't really contain serious spoilers but I've spoilered them in case people want to play it without knowing anything about the story.

4zrs.jpg

gas0.jpg

j8zv.jpg

exm2.jpg

8oqo.jpg

85g5.jpg

cf2c.jpg

ucjv.jpg

z5tf.jpg

l3rf.jpg

tmba.jpg

cms5.jpg

syjk.jpg

j229.jpg

rp5q.jpg

mnbg.jpg

AC4. Fantastic port, if not developed simultaneously with the current gen (read: XBO/PS4) systems. Looks awesome on my midrange system.

1404934_10201101934662930_1750995774_o.jpg

Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea Part 1
These pics don't really contain serious spoilers but I've spoilered them in case people want to play it without knowing anything about the story.

4zrs.jpg

gas0.jpg

j8zv.jpg

exm2.jpg

8oqo.jpg

85g5.jpg

cf2c.jpg

ucjv.jpg

z5tf.jpg

l3rf.jpg

tmba.jpg

cms5.jpg

syjk.jpg

j229.jpg

rp5q.jpg

mnbg.jpg

Which post-processing setting do you use?

Ultra settings + alternative lighting. Alternate doesn't seem to cause mouse lag with me. Perhaps try turning off mouse acceleration?

BIPygpq.jpg

7nFKdQF.jpg
13LAlJf.jpg

y6MmdVc.jpg
xPAFSky.jpg

j9WAcKF.jpg

WklHvOE.jpg

OPz8k3B.jpg

Borderlands 2:
Deathtrap is wearing a Black Hole shield that just went off.
009054765F04E3AE9A48ED7725F03878D1CFF81F

The city of Opportunity from one of the cranes
2979BC35B873A95563CA1595957E0142CC65F491

One of the guaranteed drops during the Loot Hunt was the Cobra: a decent sniper rifle which is otherwise a pretty freakin' rare drop. Here I'm selling off a bunch of "undesireable" versions after farming them for my favorite.
24C7FB09186564012C24663C02C19789404D71A4

Scene from the new Thanksgiving DLC
88E8EBA6365CAC06DE65A8B846834B65C5668312

Christ man, you really love Borderlands 2. I envy your dedication.
It's too good? It's funny, performs well, and has so much variety (from weapons to enemies to your own skills to maps/environments to unique gameplay mechanics) that other shooters just aren't the same?

...I keep typing up short essays about why and how good the game is, but in the spirit of keeping the "wall o' text" to a minimum, here's a pic of the beginning of the Rustyards from Herbert's roof (a lot of these maps are huge... the interior of that ship is a fraction of this whole map).

2048x1280.resizedimage

One of the things that always annoyed me is that I never got to play either of the Borderlands games with other people. I had a pretty good time in singleplayer for both of them, but I feel like I missed out on a lot more than half of the potential enjoyment

Yeah, I only ever played a BL game in a serious way by myself - and apparently, that's no way to play the game at all.

Broken Age I have spoilered these screens because even though I don't think there is anything here you can't see in the trailers it's better to be safe.
ud7y.jpg
xzzs.jpg
1oof.jpg
nte0.jpg
jhsa.jpg
k1hg.jpg
kkqc.jpg
btvv.jpg
6sov.jpg
d4cv.jpg

I've been getting heavily into some Kerbal Space Program lately.

First interplanetary probe attempt. Everything went fine up until the descent. Final stage didn't separate and the parachutes couldn't slow down the extra weight enough, and left some rather cartoony wreckage. It's still exploding from time to time.
XrMAkm5.jpg

My Kerbinational Space Station. Pretty standard stuff for a first attempt (just copying what other people do for the most part). Assembled with parts brought on five separate launches. Two big fuel stores useful to fill up for interplanetary missions, a lighting module up top (which I added because the rest of the station has no lighting when in orbit behind Kerbin), and a set of escape pods (4 single-occupant and 1 three-occupant), and the central control hub. When I built the hub I didn't realize I was covering the only exit hatch so the Kerbonaut who occupies it is stuck forever.
IlNMbot.jpg

"JIM! Damn you! Stop grinning at me and help figure out how to get me out of here!"
HFMo81P.jpg

Grrr no matter what I set my texture resolution to I can't get it to actually apply anything past low.

Krynn was having technical difficulties.

YkGw4Yr.jpg

I've had Valkyria Chronicles since it released for PS3. Need to get the handheld sequels. Really f*cking good game.

a51f648cac.jpg

I've had Valkyria Chronicles since it released for PS3. Need to get the handheld sequels. Really f*cking good game.
Agreed, I bought it on steam again because I sold my PS3, the controls are annoying on KB/Mouse, but its worth it.

Krynn was having technical difficulties.
That guy helped me out like a bro. I mean, he shot me first before realizing he could use a tow cable, but all's well that ends well.

The controls are weird and it's rather obvious it's a console port but I think it's more than manageable. I have pretty low standards/high tolerance for such things though. I'm not that far in it so far but I'm enjoying it. My only really issue on the gameplay front is that I think the amount scouts move compared to everyone else is absurd and the "potentials" aren't well explained.

Needs more Alyx.

edit: Holy crap, I haven't typed that name in ages.

Back