Post a screenshot!

The only somewhat decent game Rebellion has ever shat out. Besides Sniper Elite of course.

p0peg.jpg

Me, Xevrex, and Letters all proxy 2-gating on the 3v3 ladder.
screenshot2010073023294.jpg

We won this one.

"15 year old John Doe died of unexpected colon cancer."

Of course it was unexpected, he was 19. It goes without saying. If it was expected, then they would say he had a heart condition, or had been battling with heart problems or whatever.

I don't know. I just found it odd, to the point of amusement. Whatever.

fabletlc2.jpg

I always liked the dark will user's suit, but i'm not much of a will user.

fabletlc3.jpg

WHAT GAME D:

The new splinter cell?

I remember this scene well, it was the "too busy trying to get a good angle on your ass to listen to whatever the **** you're talking about" scene.

Yes, the very same.

A crazy FEAR mod with hundreds of enemies cramped into a small level.

This is the aftermath:
fear2010080518584493.jpg

fear2010080518585076.jpg

fear2010080518592447.jpg

fear2010080519023544.jpg

alkdfjklsdjfk.jpg

So me and a random group of dudes just played Moonbase Alpha for over 200 minutes and we didn't accomplish one thing. Made friends though.

I hope NASA goes ahead with their plans and do make an MMO based off the Moonbase Alpha demo.

"15 year old John Doe died of unexpected colon cancer."

Of course it was unexpected, he was 19. It goes without saying. If it was expected, then they would say he had a heart condition, or had been battling with heart problems or whatever.

I don't know. I just found it odd, to the point of amusement. Whatever.

It's damn scary.

I mean, sure, you can die of unexpected roof-on-head collapse or have a random brick drop on your head while you're walking in the street, but still the thought of just dying any second because some vital organ has suddenly failed makes me uncomfortable.

Heh, I was on meds earlier this year(not anymore thankfully) where one of the listed side-effects was "Sudden unexplained death", that's literally what it said.

Heh, I was on meds earlier this year(not anymore thankfully) where one of the listed side-effects was "Sudden unexplained death", that's literally what it said.

Hahah, best medication ever right there.

Yes it was, however in this new version they made it so both stealth and rambo style are viable options...

and people said splinter cell was the real stealth game unlike metal gear :/........

and people said splinter cell was the real stealth game unlike metal gear :/........

I don't see what the problem is. You can play it how you want. If you want to be sneaky, you can, if you want to go in guns blazing, you can do that too.

That's because it used to be, it was true at the time when people said it.

Now much like MGS you can go either way though.

I don't see what the problem is. You can play it how you want. If you want to be sneaky, you can, if you want to go in guns blazing, you can do that too.

You must be playing on noob mode because it is impossible to survive if you try rambo.

You must be playing on noob mode because it is impossible to survive if you try rambo.

True I'm playing on easy but I still think it will work on higher difficulties. Hell, one the airfield level I just alerted an entire hangar, retreated outside the door and then killed all of them as they went after me. The AI isn't too bright...

On the other hand maybe I didn't use the right words, rambo style implies that you just go in like a walking tank impervious to bullet and simply mow them down, but that's not how I played. I meant more around the lines of the character still being able to handle the situation even if you are discovered, whereas in the previous games you were pretty much helpless if discovered.

True I'm playing on easy but I still think it will work on higher difficulties. Hell, one the airfield level I just alerted an entire hangar, retreated outside the door and then killed all of them as they went after me. The AI isn't too bright...

On the other hand maybe I didn't use the right words, rambo style implies that you just go in like a walking tank impervious to bullet and simply mow them down, but that's not how I played. I meant more around the lines of the character still being able to handle the situation even if you are discovered, whereas in the previous games you were pretty much helpless if discovered.

Well I played on the hardest mode, and every time I tried to do a non-stealth approach (on the later levels at least) I was cut down in seconds. You rarely have a nice one way hole to retreat yourself to and wait for them to line up for you.

I wish STALKER had all it was originally intended to, the fully free A-Life, ingame ecology simulation and shit.

That is one motherfriggin' scary cart, now if they'd just make it shoot rockets or fire.

I love the way TF2 looks, but I can't stand how it plays. I joined one game a long time ago to give it try and it's just a bunch of people jumping around and weapons that don't feel balanced. I assume I just sucked because I wasn't actually playing with team members and using teamwork. Even then, too fast paced for my taste.

I love the way TF2 looks, but I can't stand how it plays. I joined one game a long time ago to give it try and it's just a bunch of people jumping around and weapons that don't feel balanced. I assume I just sucked because I wasn't actually playing with team members and using teamwork. Even then, too fast paced for my taste.

Find a vanilla server without fast-respawn(and people who know how to play TF2 ofc), otherwise TF2 is no fun and unbalanced.
32 players with fast-respawn makes the battlefield get too full and it's almost impossible to win on the offensive side.(on attack/defend maps)

Back