Post a screenshot!

A good day of squad-communicated sniping on BF2's Project Reality after, I disconnected the K : D was eventually 49:3 (one of those being a teamkill... our attack chopper pilot went on a rocket rampage)

A city under siege in M2TW's Stainless Steel. My over 2000 men on the left don't really compare in size.

A rain-soaked aftermath of a battle (M2TW)

Uhhg so i went and bought Arma and installation went just fine. However when I start the game up i cant really see the menus at all they look all funky and black! Im on a killer system too! Anyone got any idea? I tried looking through serveral other forums for help but couldn't come up with anything besides some supposive bug with vista 32 and 4 gigs or ram. Hope I didnt just waste 20 bucks! :frown:

If you have Vista and 4 GBs of RAM just update to the latest version of the game. That should fix a majority of problems.

If you have Vista and 4 GBs of RAM just update to the latest version of the game. That should fix a majority of problems.

Thats one of the first things I did and yet the problem remains. :(

Thats one of the first things I did and yet the problem remains. :(

What about vista updates? I remember one service pack I got increased my performance by about 20fps and the game ran a lot smoother.

What about vista updates? I remember one service pack I got increased my performance by about 20fps and the game ran a lot smoother.

Hmmm haven't really thought about that Ill have to look into the sp's.

A toast to the drunken Irish novelists. Yay for saint Paddy!

din.jpg

SOLDIERS OF THE 5th RIFLES

Meet SERGEANT BASTARD

292mady.jpg
qnsq4z.png
Goodbyes, transcribed:
Fenn shakes his head sadly, polishing his scalp.
FENN: I don't know, Sergeant. Soldiers! Devils to a man. They should all be shot.
MOTARD: Aye sah.
FENN: That's why we send them to WAR! And I have no doubt that in that capacity you will execute your duties as well as you do your men!
FENN: WITH LEAD!
MOTARD: Sir, yes sir!
Fenn climbs onto the supply cart, saluting furiously.
FENN: Carry on, Sergeant!
Fenn glares at his horse. The horse frights and begins pulling the cart away.
FENN: You call that pulling a cart? My grandmother could pull a cart better!

that reminds me....I really like that not all deaths caused by explosives gibs people any more....as flying ragdolls make for hilarious moments every now and then.

heavy on rp? I've tried darkmoon fair but very few rp. :|
Somewhat. I see loads of RP all the time but then I have a bunch of RPers on my friends list and frequent a 'looking for rp' channel (not to mention checking the forums often) so I know what's going on. If you just walk around the main cities looking for people, or just expect to see roleplay why you're levelling, you'll be sorely disappointed, because the majority of players just don't use the servers as intended. The importance of linking up with other people, and getting involved in communities (realm forums, guilds, etc) can't be overstated.

That said, there are certain locations - main cities - that tend to be very active. If you walk around Stormwind on a Sunday night on any RP server, you'll usually find something going on.

@ Sulkdodds RP: haha, ****ing fantastic. I lost it at "Fenn uses his finger to swivel his eyeball." :LOL:

Wish I could think on my feet well enough to roleplay, but whenever I showed up to events and such on my old RP server I mostly just stood around and listened. Still good times I guess, it was fun just to keep up on the latest happenings, some insanely creative people on (certain parts of) WoW.

That game any fun? Played the demo on my PS3 and wasn't too impressed by it.

That game any fun? Played the demo on my PS3 and wasn't too impressed by it.

It's alright, though if your expecting a GTA clone your gonna be dissapointed, it's alot more arcadey, but shitloads better than the abysmal Saints Row 2.

I've just gotten back into grid.

That isn't me btw.

A funny crash:

P.S. What are your specs Dalamari? GRID looks beautiful on those settings.

Back