Post a screenshot!

Well, it's definitely not a bad game.

mgescreenshot1w.jpg

:eek:, Might post more.

For a moment I almost thought that was Oblivion due to the water.

Then I saw the HUD, heh.

mgescreenshot2p.jpg

Aye, the game is as beautiful when heavily modded.

That is damned purdy indeed, especially when one puts into consideration the fact that that's an 8 year old game now.

mgescreenshot3.jpg

mgescreenshot4k.jpg

mgescreenshot5.jpg

mgescreenshot6p.jpg

I'm so amazed. Fog would look great in some of these, providing the colour was rather saturated.

wow that's crazy can you tell me exactly what MODS are u using?
I had to look twice to make sure that was Morrowind.

-For the graphics
Morrowind Graphics Extender (MGE) Latest Revision
Vality's Grass, Bitter Coast and Ascandian Isles mods
Improved Water Shader for MGE
Animated Grass for Vality's Grass Mod

The rest of the mods are 'Better' Bodies, clothes and beasts.
I had a bit of trouble setting up the graphics mods since they're so god damned fiddly, but I can PM some info to anyone who encounters problems.

edit:// I'd refrain from downloading any texture mods seeing as how most the people who make them don't know anything about colour coordination ...

WOOAAH that is amazing. That is all done without actually modifying the engine itself right

Out of the way! Gunslinger coming through!

cojbibgamex862010081215.jpg

cojbibgamex862010081215z.jpg

cojbibgamex862010081215q.jpg

CoJ is awesome.

I hate the show down mechanics though, too hard. :(

Techland's(CoJ devs) next truly 'big' game is going to be an open-ended zombie FPS called Dead Island, it was thought to be cancelled for a while but this summer they reconfirmed the game is in high development and they hope to show it off real soon!

I can't f*cking wait!

CoJ is awesome.

I hate the show down mechanics though, too hard. :(

Yeah I don't like it either. On the part where I took the screenshot I must've replayed it 5 times grrr.

Techland's(CoJ devs) next truly 'big' game is going to be an open-ended zombie FPS called Dead Island, it was thought to be cancelled for a while but this summer they reconfirmed the game is in high development and they hope to show it off real soon!

I can't f*cking wait!

TBH I'd rather have a sequel to Chrome (the game not the web browser noobs). The new Chrome engine used in CoJ is very good on the outdoor parts, but it looks quite poor indoors. It still needs some work.

Chrome 2 was announced a while back and is currently underway as well, but what they're saying is that Dead Island is the game that's getting the most attention from the team at the moment and is their next big new IP.

http://www.techland.pl/en/devgames.htm

I can't f*cking wait!

Oh sweet they reconfirmed it?

This game was on my radar for a while, I was worried that they cancelled it :D

Oh sweet they reconfirmed it?

This game was on my radar for a while, I was worried that they cancelled it :D

Yeah, they explained why they're so silent, basically their publisher(whom wishes to remain anonymous but is indicated to be Deep Silver) has put the, under a contractual media ban about the game, perhaps hoping to blitz the market with utter silence then mass-advertising just a month before release or so?

Yeah, the Pacific Fighters addon. A bunch of guys on another forum were talking about it, so we all decided to install it and have some games this weekend...

It's just the same strings and breakbeat cr-- nah I'm kidding.

Everytime I see anything involving you guys and ARMA, I want to play, but I'm afraid I'd get chronic ping if I did.

Are you guys playing ARMA or ARMA 2?

If it's ARMA 1 I'd play with you.
Oh, it says ARMA 2 in the description.

Hmm.. I might pick it up then.

Will I need the expansions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1taiy0F2GA

Here, have 10,980 screenshots. Make sure to watch in HD.

I think I spent 20 minutes editing and 8 hours rendering/uploading. Jesus.

Haha. Great.

By the way the raw footage from that(20 minutes) can be seen here. It's rather boring, but I uploaded it anyway. Had to drop resolution down to 1280x800 though.

Here's thousands of more screenshots. watch in HD. Just some random light hearted clips of a play session we had. Completely raw footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U50F0t3Zoug

what's the point of carrying a large sniper rifle around if you're never going to use it?

what's the point of carrying a large sniper rifle around if you're never going to use it?

That was just like... near the end of the mission, after we were in some heavy firefights getting our asses handed to us, mortars bombarding our positions time and time again.

Yeah, the Pacific Fighters addon. A bunch of guys on another forum were talking about it, so we all decided to install it and have some games this weekend...

You guys don't have IL-2 1946?

It's great, especially the patches, which have added in entire new units, landmasses etc.

Also, with regards to the ARMA2 videos, Raz, is that you asking Krynn if the marking on the map is good? You sound like you're 50! No offense.

Everywhere I go... old man voice Raz. I'm going to my sad place now.

I cannot believe you guys still use Ventrilo. Move on to Mumble, the best VoIP program available.

You guys don't have IL-2 1946?

It's great, especially the patches, which have added in entire new units, landmasses etc.

Also, with regards to the ARMA2 videos, Raz, is that you asking Krynn if the marking on the map is good? You sound like you're 50! No offense.

Yeah, we are using 1946...just don't want to confuse people not familiar with the series with all these titles...

Back