Post a screenshot!

Midgar is one of the worst areas in the game in my opinion. It will only get better once you get out of there.

Eh, I liked it aesthetically, though it did get a little tiresome. You've got to give it credit for being one of the meatiest "intro" sequences in any game, though. The game only really begins once you get out onto the world map, but you're in Midgar for maybe 8-10 hours (if memory serves).

Good to hear :D

Right now I am running it off of my Android phone, which I know probably isnt ideal...

The controls work fine and the performance is pretty good so I hope I wont lose out on any of the experience.

Thanks, you made me start dling ff7 on my Droid. I was playing final fantasy tactics, but now it's time for some 7.

WAY TO MAKE ME UNPRODUCTIVE AT WORK.

This has me thinking... what the hell happened to Final Fantasy? Holy shit it's a terrible series now.

Thanks, you made me start dling ff7 on my Droid. I was playing final fantasy tactics, but now it's time for some 7.

WAY TO MAKE ME UNPRODUCTIVE AT WORK.

Lol, be grateful. At least you will be able to control it fine. Without multitouch, my X10 is hard to game on. I ended up binding X to a hardware button, just so I could run in levels...

20101009111209capture.png

20101009111402capture.png

Matchmaking smiled on me last night. Also, weirdly similar scores in a lot of them.

it has a way of giving me big win and loss streaks. Right now I'm just playing a bunch of champs that I don't normally play so the results are mixed.

not sure, summoner name is Hazar

and holy shit, everyone's available right now

Yeah, since the patch/Swain update failed to deliver to the forumnites, Riot felt bad and made all the chars free this weekend.

I played a little of it last night. It's not bad.

Is the SP campaign any good?

Depends on what you're expecting. If you're wanting a big hollywood popcorn explosion game ala MW2 you are going to hate this. If you want a bit more of an understated, slightly more believable arcade shooter you'll have a better chance of enjoying it. I think it's good but it is short. MW2 short.

Bridge Commander <3

Was playing through it just a month ago, but then some weird bug messed up my gamesaves when I was mid-way through the campaign, I got so pissed I uninstalled it.:(

Still, probably the most fun Star Trek game I've played.

Yeah, I love it.
The amount of mods for it is staggering.

I've got the JJ Abrams starship pack, NanoFX 2.0(improves the graphics and adds some spiffy new effects to everything), and a Deep Space Nine mod pack.

I never got around to checking out the mods, but I'll keep the NanoFX 2.0 mod in mind for when I reinstall it in the future and play through the SP campaign.

Are there any mods that just like ups the texture resolutions for the original game content etc rather than replacing the ships with new ones?

I'd really like to play through the campaign with the proper ships etc but just with higher detail and shiet.

I'm not entirely sure but this is where I get my mods from.
Just scroll all the way down the page and have a look at the "Top 25 Downloads" and you should be all set.

And when you want to install most mods you'll need a mod manager, I use this one since it has a ton of flexibility.
Just make sure to install the Foundation mod that comes packaged with the manager as it's required for nearly every mod.

Thanks for the helpful links and pointers Lucid!

Bookmarked the lot.

No prob.
Wish we could get another game like Bridge Commander, would be amazing with today's tech.

Star Trek Legacy could've been it but it was just a consolized and extremely buggy pile of shit.

No prob.
Wish we could get another game like Bridge Commander, would be amazing with today's tech.

Star Trek Legacy could've been it but it was just a consolized and extremely buggy pile of shit.

But that's just the thing, Bridge Commander could work just fine on the consoles, which is why it's so ridiculous that they "abandoned" that 'style' of Star Trek games.

But that's just the thing, Bridge Commander could work just fine on the consoles, which is why it's so ridiculous that they "abandoned" that 'style' of Star Trek games.

It's probably because there just isn't much of a market for them nowadays.
I'm surprised that the release of the new Star Trek movie hasn't sparked anyone's creativity to create a new Elite Force or a new simulator.

Has anyone else seen the recent hack (or "it's not a hack, it's a '0 day exploit' so it's OK") in Team Fortress 2? Engineers can place as many (?) sentries as they want, or at least vastly more than 1. It's pretty funny, but definitely ruins the game. Also, the Wrangler points them together - none shall pass the concentrated fire from 10+ level 3 sentries.

the first time i saw it i couldn't stop laughing. they just fixed it a few hours ago though :(

Has anyone else seen the recent hack (or "it's not a hack, it's a '0 day exploit' so it's OK") in Team Fortress 2? Engineers can place as many (?) sentries as they want, or at least vastly more than 1. It's pretty funny, but definitely ruins the game. Also, the Wrangler points them together - none shall pass the concentrated fire from 10+ level 3 sentries.

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/tf2a1.jpg/]
tf2a1.jpg
[/URL]

snip

Shit, they did it again? I ALWAYS miss the fun. Tried doing it by changing some files in my TF2 gcf file(it worked on a local server), but I was only able to point all the sentries with the Wrangler, not fire them.

It means "dat ass", but i'm using it to basically say "Damn, that looks sexy."

When you repair it past those two arrows the weapon does maximum damage, so repairing it any further gives no damage boost.

looks more like the silhouette of a bomb to me re: hourglass cnd bar.

albeit a bomb with a flat front... hmm.

I thought it kinda looked like a bullet casing.

fonv2j.png

fonv3.png

fonv4.png

fonv5.jpg

fonv6.jpg

fonv7.jpg

fonv8.jpg

fonv9.jpg

fonv10.jpg

fonv11.jpg

fonv12.jpg

fonv13.jpg