Post a screenshot!

During our Arma II session last night we were experiencing some strange bugs. Twice during the game, one of us would start this dancing animation for no apparent reason. And compounding the hilarity was the fact that this animation did not like being played on a sloped terrain, so the legs were staying on the ground while the body retained its height, resulting in this:

Lf9ZZ.jpg

During our Arma II session last night we were experiencing some strange bugs. Twice during the game, one of us would start this dancing animation for no apparent reason. And compounding the hilarity was the fact that this animation did not like being played on a sloped terrain, so the legs were staying on the ground while the body retained its height, resulting in this:

I think you went AFK for the one when Milly started air-boxing.

I think it only has HUD when it needs to give you information. Like ammo count during reload or w/e.

During our Arma II session last night we were experiencing some strange bugs. Twice during the game, one of us would start this dancing animation for no apparent reason. And compounding the hilarity was the fact that this animation did not like being played on a slopeetc

Acepilotf14_1299575296.jpg

Ugh now I need an animation of that. Milly were you capturing during that please say yes.

Ugh now I need an animation of that. Milly were you capturing during that please say yes.
Yeah I was. Let me make a video, give me a bit.
EDIT: Video file compile ****ed up or something, let me retry
EDIT 2: Didn't work.

Is it just me or has TF2 started to look less like a team-based shooter and more like a particularly violent Mardi Gras.

LOOKS LIKE ASS TBQH

But seriously, where did all this hat stuff come from?

It seems like a simple solution to TF2 hat hate would be to have a client-side option to disable hats (much the way there's a similar option to disable sprays). Surely this idea has come across their table if the issue of hat dislike keeping people off the game came up?

Bulletstorm girl

85wvN.jpg

I don't know why, but whenever we have a mission at night that involves helicopter insertion, I find the row of bug-eyed people opposite me hilarious.

It's funny because they're black.

My 3 ship fleet putting some distance between themselves and the 4 ships looming in the background. I ALMOST won the battle. I lost the Bune and one archer ship, both to their Bune when it boarded them. I managed though to route 2 of his archer ships, and I would have routed their Bune but one of their archer ships blocked its path and prevented it from leaving the area, and eventually it recovered. Then I almost routed their last archer ship, but right when I was about to shoot fire arrows and break them, my own ship broke under the enemies' arrows and I lost.

9mvCT.jpg

The enemy Bune boarding one of my archer ships. Note the clown who is midair after letting all his teammates make the jump first (easier to see if you open it in a new tab).
T7DsE.jpg

The cowardly commander surrendered. FIGHT TO THE DEATH DAMN YOU.
F89r7.jpg

The Bune trying to latch my last ship, ****er longshotted me with his grappling hooks. Luckily I managed to escape and scare the piss out of the Bune with fire arrows and made it run away. Open the pic in a new tab and you can see their ropes latched on.

RG6Rc.jpg

AziL2.jpg

Does this statue look familiar?
45aU7.jpg

This one looks better up close.
oi0NN.jpg

Some Crysis 2

MjktG.jpg

uq9eB.jpg

HMlzV.jpg

I think this shot would be so good without the HUD and player names. (Bad Company 2)

iYMS4.jpg

Looks/sounds like a solid rental, I'll have to grab it some time.

I'm using a 6950. Disappointed that they decided to keep the "gamer" "advanced"? and "hardcore" video settings. I play on hardcore. The game itself feels completely on rails compared to the first game where you could run wherever.

Back