Post a screenshot!

Krynn y u so bad at games knowing

You must have a pretty good cpu for 30fps viewing that.
I've actually been waiting several years to be able to run this on my computer. I have a Phenom II x4 955, overclocked from 3.2 to 3.6GHz (still on air cooling, with room for another 200MHz!) - without the overclocking, I'd be getting choppy audio and about 25fps. And for that matter, with my old Athlon64 x2 I'd be getting about 3fps. The audio does still cut out, sadly, but it mostly only shows up during cutscenes. I was also running 4x supersampling AA at the time (most noticeable on the beach waves and bridge ropes) but it turns out that it absolutely destroys framerate when rendering up-close transparent textures, so I put a stop to that once I got to the Forsaken Fortress and had to deal with fog.

Windwaker still looks gorgeous. That's a game that is going to age well. It looked better on the day TP was released than TP did :p

TP was alright, the only thing it had wrong was the terrible resolution. Wind waker was nice an crisp and suited the resolution better. I'll need to finish WW but Ganons sea fortress (forgotten the name of it) lags and only allows 10~fps outside :(

I'd love another Zelda game with the WW art style. I agree it still looks great today.

Man, all this positive talk about WW is stark contrast to the way people talked about the game when it came out.

Mirror's Edge

mirrorsedge201102231519.jpg

Crysis

crysis2011022219174451.jpg

crysis2011022219180195.jpg

crysis2011022219361513.jpg

I'd love another Zelda game with the WW art style. I agree it still looks great today.
Me too. I think it's my favourite of the series in terms of visuals, music, game world, pretty much everything except for the incredibly easy combat and relative lack of dungeons. It's nice to see Skyward Sword swinging back towards cartoony visuals, but what I really want is a Wind Waker 2.

If it's not gameplay-3D, it's not Wind Waker 2. Though it's still a pretty great game.

Me too. I think it's my favourite of the series in terms of visuals, music, game world, pretty much everything except for the incredibly easy combat and relative lack of dungeons. It's nice to see Skyward Sword swinging back towards cartoony visuals, but what I really want is a Wind Waker 2.

I've been saying this for years and everyone just mocked me.

I thought they were video games.

I do remember seeing a Grand Turismo commercial a long time ago. I thought THOSE cars were real. I think GT4 for PS2.

Been playing this game like a madman. Scored really well in a round just a bit ago.

bfbc2game20110225033920.jpg

I want this:
1296679453674.jpg

Been playing this game like a madman. Scored really well in a round just a bit ago.
Pfft. Go play BF2 on Dalian plant and single handedly hold the entire enemy team from one capture point, then come back to me.

LTaq7.png

At one point I ran completely out of ammo, so our team's commander spent all his abilities sending me resupply crates and uavs.

Bonus points if you recognise an old member (who was stat padding at the time, lol).

Yeah, it's Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper.
Found it and Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI at a flea market earlier today.

It's a decent port apart from having no mouse support whatsoever... but it includes a good amount of graphic options and plays well which is enough for me I suppose.

I wanna see the array of ovens you used to make all the smooth stones to make those half blocks.

Or did you make most of them before the patch that changed being able to make them with cobblestone?

Er, you can still make half cobble stone blocks the same way. If you specifically want the smooth stone half blocks though, you'll need to take that extra step of baking the cobblestone into smooth.

Remember those well-spun hat codes that dropped in TF2? This is what the hat looks like:

GM1X3.jpg

Back