Post a screenshot!

Forza4.jpg

Forza5.jpg

Forza6.jpg

Forza7.jpg

I want to see a version where they're all walking dakimakura and the zombies are fat greasy otaku trying to snuggle them.

I'll let you guess how the boomer would be represented.

The Boomer would be GabeN, just because. Every time he vomits, it plays a voice clip of him announcing a game that isn't Episode 3, and when he dies it plays Vegeta's Portal2/Dota2 remix.

I should really make more than one character (all default ones except for purple hair at the right). Turns out green hair is the jealous type. Argh. Well two down anyway. First game I gave them all the evil attribute and had class members kill each other off.

aa.jpg

AAPlayEnglish2011-06-2917-33-34-49.jpg

AAPlayEnglish2011-06-2917-33-44-02.jpg

I should really make more than one character (all default ones except for purple hair at the right). Turns out green hair is the jealous type. Argh. Well two down anyway. First game I gave them all the evil attribute and had class members kill each other off.

Wait. Is there a decent translation yet? Or is it still gibberish google translations?

Got 6 of my own characters running around now, much better.

Wait. Is there a decent translation yet? Or is it still gibberish google translations?

Its still mostly a machine translation but some of the character types dialog has been done. The UI has all been done anyway. Meanwhiile I suspect the HF patch has broken my game somewhat seeing I use a Japanese locale on my system so those little vs and stuff should render correctly.

Unspoken lines: done!
Sweet: done!
Selfish: done!
Mistress: ongoing/ most google
Pleasant: ongoing/ most google
Innocent: mostly done
Dark: done!
Tense: done!
Aloof: done!
Casual: ongoing/ most google
Humble: ongoing/ most google
Ditzy: ongoing/ most google
Rough: ongoing/ most google
Affable: ongoing/ most google
Faithful: done!
Obscene: ongoing/ most google
Quiet: ongoing/ most google
Calm: ongoing/ most google
Brave: ongoing/ most google
Big sister: done!
Empress: ongoing/ most google
Handsome: ongoing/ most google

Male
Soft: done!
Eloquent: ongoing/ most google
Violent: done!
Manly: ongoing/ most google

Got 6 of my own characters running around now, much better.

Its still mostly a machine translation but some of the character types dialog has been done. The UI has all been done anyway. Meanwhiile I suspect the HF patch has broken my game somewhat seeing I use a Japanese locale on my system so those little vs and stuff should render correctly.

Yeah, I'm on Japanese too, and none of the text come up properly unlike in other translations/jap games. Oh well. bluh.

Lol I didn't even notice the name in the middle. What game is that from? Arma?

Lol I didn't even notice the name in the middle. What game is that from? Arma?

Yup, Arma 2. Badhat, Morgs, Viper and I were playing last night.

I'm actually in the screenshot, upon closer inspection

ClaJ8.jpg

Bigfoot belongs loping about in that zoomed-in/blurry-looking cropping of a screenshot. ;)

I usually don't post score screens.
But when I do it is to point out how many noobs are playing at the moment.
(oh and the fact that this wonderful site of ours has its own EU server)

Does captures count higher? Or do you get points for healing now? More then the assists?

Does captures count higher? Or do you get points for healing now? More then the assists?

The points I got were from pushing the cart, capturing points, healing, kill assists, ubering and a couple of kills. More on the point system here.

I don't consider it a good game unless I get 100 points from Heavy kills.

I don't consider it a good game unless I get 100 points from Heavy kills.

You're one of those annoying spies that run around stabbing me in the back constantly when I am hugging my minigun, aren't you?

So this game is ****ing awesome and only a $1.50. I'm mad I didn't even try it until today.

SK7iV.jpg

You're one of those annoying spies that run around stabbing me in the back constantly when I am hugging my minigun, aren't you?

I meant kills as Heavy.

Baby spies need cloaking to win.
I only need fist.

So this game is ****ing awesome and only a $1.50. I'm mad I didn't even try it until today.

SK7iV.jpg

hmmm unless they've fixed it I would have told people to stay away....it's multiplayer only and last time I checked the community was completely dead and not enough servers was around.

the sale might have given it a boost I might re-install and see what's up.

have they fixed the horrible server browser? have they fixed the horrible hosting settings? have they fixed all the balance issues?

it's shame really that the developer totally seemed to have dropped support for the game in order to work on their next title, when there were so many issues to be resolved, because in there somewhere there's a really excellent game that just needs a few tweaks.

I got Lead & Gold for like $10 and it was total waste of money.
Shooting feels clunky, not enough class variation, not enough maps, buggy server browser and terrible net code.

-IMAGE DELETED-

Just a shitty screen of me playing a single-player mission in regular ARMA 2.

I know it's lacking AA, but if I turn off AA I can turn all other settings to Very High and Viewdistance to 10000 and still get a decent and FPS that doesn't drop below 30 unless a lot of shit is happening on the screen, these are just my single-player settings though. For multiplayer I turn down the graphical settings more in order to get FPS closer to a stable 60.

Resting my gun on a cow.

Ready to defend a city from a rooftop.

Ready to drive some distance and then get out.

I always forget to take any good shots, so here's another angle of Veg's last one.

8S73c.jpg

Resting my gun on a cow.

This screenshot makes the game's graphics look so terrible. Thanks in large part due to your melanin starved character model you use. Also the gun model is really low poly compared to most guns I think.

Back