Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

desklsm.jpg

Made this myself... I was inspired by another one, but the other one was done with a Stratocaster, and I wanted mine done like that... It's not as good as the other one (I don't have good lighting gear) so I kinda made it cartoony in photoshop..

11991109.png

Well that's weird, I clearly saw that it was you who last posted in here but when I clicked I was expecting Krynndoggy.

earthdt.jpg

Anyone know a good uxtheme aero skin that doesn't cut off the top of the start button? I have one that looks fine, but can't stand the folder view it uses.

Remus, do you have a link to that wallpaper to share? Is that Prague?

beznazwywyg.jpg

Better than every single one you've ever posted in here ever.

I've come to a disagreement with everything Acepilot stands for the past few days.

He uses TinyPic Uploader, he's a 10 in my book. He also has Paint on the desktop. Not even I have paint on the desktop! It's in my quicklaunch though.

I like the old windows look. Also, I like dark colors. :D

Vegeta, if I was ever in your house, I would light you computer on fire. So many things I hate about it, just from seeing your desktop posts.

Let me guess.

1. Junk on desktop
2. Wallpaper
3. Enlarged task bar

What's the big deal bro.

Let me guess.

1. Junk on desktop
2. Wallpaper
3. Enlarged task bar

What's the big deal bro.

The third one is the big deal bro. God its so ugly and stupid and unnecessary and dumb and using up so much space and even more ugly because its that ugly xp theme and **** its so dumb.

I don't understand some of you with cluttered desktops. Drives me insane when I have even a few images laying about.

The third one is the big deal bro. God its so ugly and stupid and unnecessary and dumb and using up so much space and even more ugly because its that ugly xp theme and **** its so dumb.
It's not unnecessary. More quick launch icons, more system tray icons, and most importantly more task bar space. Just because you are not used to it doesn't mean it's ugly.

And it's not "that ugly xp theme" it's Royale Blue aka Energy Blue.

2qmkoiq.jpg

Stupid dog.

It's not unnecessary. More quick launch icons, more system tray icons, and most importantly more task bar space. Just because you are not used to it doesn't mean it's ugly.

And it's not "that ugly xp theme" it's Royale Blue aka Energy Blue.

Stupid dog.

More quicklaunch icons my ass, you could have like 12 in that space if you didnt used retarded icon sizes so that is a lie for an excuse. same with the system tray icons, you could just have them horizontally instead of vertically using up so much more space since thats essentially four entire start bars worth of wasted desktop space. And **** off with task bar entries, nobody needs two lines, especially not with window grouping. Even if there wasnt window grouping its still better to deal with the shrunken entries than have that big ugly ass bar taking up so much space.

Just because you're used to it doesnt mean its not ugly and dumb.

And thats still an ugly XP theme.

Stupid Saiyan.

deskupn.jpg

wtf, why is there a quick reply box still when I click edit. Confuses.

I use "retarded" icon sizes because they're larger and thus easier to click quickly. Why don't you just change all the icons on your desktop to 16x16 too if apparently the normal size is retarded.

If I have them horizontally it would leave less room for my task bar. And no, I will not **** off with task bar entries, it was actually the reason I made my bar bigger in the first place. When I have lots of windows open, such as when working on websites, with lots of pages open in Dreamweaver or something, the entries get so small that i can't ****ing tell one window from the other without having to click through them which is a pain in the ass. And grouping? Hahaha. That's the first thing I disable on a new install of XP. Why bother grouping when I can just show everything with ample space for the window titles by just making my bar larger. I certainly have enough screen space for it running 1920x1200.

I use "retarded" icon sizes because they're larger and thus easier to click quickly. Why don't you just change all the icons on your desktop to 16x16 too if apparently the normal size is retarded.

I would if I could figure out how to. This is the smallest icon size I could find. Also, get more free time/better hand eye coordination. It shouldnt take any person any significant amount of time to be able to hit a normal sized icon.

Why bother grouping when I can just show everything with ample space for the window titles by just making my bar larger.

Because then you have a larger bar which is really ugly. And nobody should ever need that much space. You have a bad workflow if you need that many windows open all the time.

Just get windows 7 already so we can stop arguing.

@ Rav: Check the image dump in a sec.

Back