Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Heh. :D

On a side note, as much as .... cute... :)p) as that wallpaper might be, wouldn't it be a tad embarrasing if a family member saw your desktop/used your computer?

That's a reason why I don't use anime wallpapers, however awesome they may be, because people seem to judge you for it. :/

67249725.jpg

13zc1tu.png

The square in the upper left corner is caused by Steam, dunno how exactly.

On a side note, as much as .... cute... :)p) as that wallpaper might be, wouldn't it be a tad embarrasing if a family member saw your desktop/used your computer?

It's fairly difficult to be embarrassed when you have items like this in your room.

http://www***risu.net/wp-content/gallery/figures/DSC06524.JPG

It's fairly difficult to be embarrassed when you have items like this in your room.

http://www***risu.net/wp-content/gallery/figures/DSC06524.JPG

Don't tell me this is your collection.

SNIP

Don't these cost like $80 each? (the fbigger figures, I mean) :O

My friend (the one with the anime life-size pillow) collects these.

So, I am able to recognize.... 2 ~ 3. :p

Wow some of those actually look like the characters! Usually don't see that.

I love that a wallpaper of Hermione was posted right after this.

get out of that irc channel, hokey
if you know what's good for you

Whats the benefit of dolls? I don't even

I have to ask - why did you leave the recycle bin on your desktop Remus?

And shouldn't you have like a Romanian version of Windows or something?

I have to ask - why did you leave the recycle bin on your desktop Remus?

And shouldn't you have like a Romanian version of Windows or something?

You can't hide or remove the recycle bin.

Why don't I have the Romanian version of Windows?

1. I understand English just fine
2. Ever since my first computer I've used the English version. Most of the people I know that have computers also use the English version.
3. The Romanian version is poorly translated, resulting in some very weird /funny terminology. Example: "main menu" .Translated back to English from Romanian = Father Menu

You can't hide or remove the recycle bin.

Why don't I have the Romanian version of Windows?

1. I understand English just fine
2. Ever since my first computer I've used the English version. Most of the people I know that have computers also use the English version.
3. The Romanian version is poorly translated, resulting in some very weird /funny terminology. Example: "main menu" .Translated back to English from Romanian = Father Menu

Oh I see, cause here everyone I know uses the localised version of Windows and it probably would even be a problem to buy the english version. Unless acquire it otherwise, but still, even those who have it pirated use the localised one.

There are ways of hiding the Recycle Bin in Windows XP.

http://digi-soft.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-hideun-hide-recycle-bin-icon-on.html

I change my desktop on a regular basis. Friend of mine had the picture burnt in so I'm a bit paranoid.

wfydidcsZ.jpg

Out of all the years of owning a CRT monitor, if you don't leave it on all night every night, you should be OK. The constant flashing of windows changing should be fine

Also, nice WP :)

Yeah, I've had it as my Desktop for a while. I usually go back and forth with SC2 ones now and then.

Back