Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

1. Why is the circle not round like it should be (like this)
2. Why do you need a higher res? I don't understand what you mean by "black square" around your screen. The background of your image is a rather simple pattern that wouldn't be too hard to expand to a higher res. I could do it for me if you tell me what resolution you need. Though I'm reluctant to work with an image featuring a flawed logo.

**** the artwork, we all know the portals are oval!

See through skirts with panties? One wearing a tight black short pants that gives what appears to be a 5 year old a camel toe?

What the **** is this shit.

Yes Raz, but APERTURES aren't.

Those girls are at least like 10, bro.

Why are you looking at her camel toe anyway.

See through skirts with panties? One wearing a tight black short pants that gives what appears to be a 5 year old a camel toe?

What the **** is this shit.

Yes Raz, but APERTURES aren't.

Yes. You are correct. My bad. I was only thinking of portals.

Higlac, I love your background. Mind telling me where you got it, or any more like it?

Yeah... I had to stretch it to fit the screen properly.

Also, what I meant by the black square... i'm using a crt monitor. I'm using 1152x864 res right now. If I go up one more res, which would be 1280x960, my desktop becomes smaller, smaller icons, etc. Because of that, I have to use the monitor controls to make it fit/resize it, but when I try to make it fit, it wont let me go any higher on height and width, because i've already got it fit for this res... And because I can't make it fit, I have that black (extra) space around my screen.

Sorry... that's about the best way I can explain it.

And here is the original version of the wallpaper.
1254631341794.jpg

Is Rachel Weisz the chick from the Mummy?

Bitch is hot. Why don't I have a folder full of her pictures yet?

Yes that's her. She is delicious in The Mummy. She's also delicious in Enemy at the Gates and The Fountain.

2njzqts.jpg

I have too many pics of Saturn. Unfortunately most of Nasa's clear pics of bodies are ones of Saturn...

Shit yeah DtB.

I moved my icons from the upper left to the bottom right, just to see Kuniko's pretty face :)

deskk.jpg

Your hypocrisy strikes again Deathmaster.

First you say you don't like having a girl as your desktop, unless it's an action shot.

Then after you have the headphones girl wallpaper, I call you on that, and you amend:

"Anyways I rephrase that statement to as long as there's something more than just the girl."

And now what do I see? Just a girl on your desktop, and you admiring her pretty face.

You ******.

There's nothing more pathetic than hiding who you are on the internet.

I'm ****ing bulbasaur.

I never hid anything. I'm a flying ****ing fire lizard, I'm ****ing Charizard. Learn 2 evolve.

Shut up gays.

I'm a real animal and you're both god damned weabs who don't have valid opinions on anything.

73567176.jpg

desktophiu.jpg

I rotate 300 different wallpapers every 45 seconds, this one's probably my favorite.

Old Desktop
BSOD_2.gif

New Desktop
desktopjb.jpg

I have more games than CS:S, I just have that icon there, too lazy to remove it.

It's old as hell, but it's probably the most badass picture EVER.

84642250.png

Back