POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least of all me.

You pwn... im being mean ARRR I am a meanie!!

pirate.htm

I just went camping, so some new pictures of me with various woodland creatures are on the way! :D

me a bit drunk recently, that girl was in my chair when i got back from the bathroom and wouldn't get up.

protip: Majestic has actually been keeping this site alive with donations from his movie moneh for the last 2 years.

oh my god i bought the NICEST boots the other day, they're brown and kind of ruffled and loose around the top!

oh my god i bought the NICEST boots the other day, they're brown and kind of ruffled and loose around the top!

Welcome to halflife2.net, where the majority of male members discusses fashion in function of seasons.

great i should enjoy my stay. they really really suit that top in the pics i posted above, in fact, they suit EVERYTHING!!!

Should I post some pics? I...I...I...Immmmm scared people will see the real me D:

That's right i'm a baller:
n53900049_30173824_1209.jpg

And some others:
n53900049_30214119_1301.jpg

n53900049_30214095_881.jpg

We need more pictures, and less words.

Alabama! GOD DAMN STRAIGHT!

Also is that Smith Lake you're at? My grandparents have a house there.

And i am honestly listening to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song at this very second, how strange :D

CHECK OUT THOSE NOSTRILS!! unlike most human beings terminator can inhale the amount of air equal to the volume of the water in an olympic sized swimming pool in just a few breaths!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back