promotion to moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackout

Spy
Reaction score
now mi knows what you are thinking; you are thinking mi is hinting at a desire you think mi has to become a moderator. this is infact wrong, mi just wanted to ask out of curiosity: what do you acctualy have to do to become a moderator?

PS: if you think this is a spammage or pointless post, mi is very sorry, any pointlessness is unintentional.

Why the hell do you keep saying "mi"? What are you trying to say? Speak prperly so we can i=understand you. :|

no i think he wants to know what you have to do become mod.

Terrible, unspeakable acts.

Yu have to detone Pie if Yu want ta medraote this forems.

you people obviously havent read the post properly; I never said I want to become a mod I'm just curious as to how you become one, now please give me some serious awnsers.

also, Iron kat; observe my use of "I" instead of "mi"

We hand-pick the best, and only the best. Apart from the crap ones, who get summarily fired.

You have to bend over and go to your happy place. Or contribute money. Preferably both :)

Oh, and love HL2 with passion and let them have your first born son.

now mi knows what you are thinking; you are thinking mi is hinting at a desire you think mi has to become a moderator. this is infact wrong, mi just wanted to ask out of curiosity: what do you acctualy have to do to become a moderator?

PS: if you think this is a spammage or pointless post, mi is very sorry, any pointlessness is unintentional.

Stop sounding like JarJar Binks for a start.

I guess your just invited to become a moderator out of the blue after generally proving yourself to be a responsible and mature poster.

So basically most of us here shouldn't hold our breaths.

Alternatively:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Creation_of_a_Space_Marine

I have a list of potential moderators. It's very, very short. As and when a new moderator is needed, I consult the list. Then, after a discussion with Munro and Glenn, the moderator is taken on on a trial basis. If that goes well, the moderator stays as a moderator.

The criteria for getting on the list aren't for public consumption.

you people obviously havent read the post properly; I never said I want to become a mod I'm just curious as to how you become one, now please give me some serious awnsers.

also, Iron kat; observe my use of "I" instead of "mi"

Fine, we get it. You really want to be a moderator. Stop repeating yourself.

I really want to become a mod.

DOES THAT MEAN I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO BE A MUMBLEM FOR CRACKERCOCKS?!

News at 11

Blackout, it doesn't matter how you become a moderator because you have no chance in hell of ever becoming one!!!

Also, Nurizeko: your first line = truth!

I would like to become a moderator but I wont be particularly pissed off if I never ever become one, it's not exactly a aim of mine, and as I said, any desire of mine to become a moderator is not the subject of this thread, I'm just curious.

Blackout, if you havn't noticed, your just making a complete idiot of ur self! by the way, i think the munro thing was a joke, so stop gettin horny over munro, ok?

Oh God, I'm not turning into Pi am I? ARGHHHHHH!!!

You must insult moderators all day every day when they do things you disagree with, to show them how much you disapprove of their stupid antics!

That's what I do and I'm a shoe in for moderator!

You must insult moderators all day every day when they do things you disagree with, to show them how much you disapprove of their stupid antics!

That's what I do and I'm a shoe in for moderator!

Then how come you've been here for over five years and you're still not a moderator yet?

Don't worry Raz, I'm sure you'll be a mod by atl east 2011 or 2012! But don't hold your breath.

I wouldn't know what to do with myself as a mod. I'd mock all the decisions I make.

What you could do is become a manager/supervisor at a store/restaurant. At least that's the approach I'm
taking.

Real life moving up > moving up on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back