rat loves cat

This video makes me really sad for some reason.

Just before bed I'm watching this and thinking about all the horrible things in the world. And then there's this.

This video melts my ****ing heart. I think I'm going to hang onto it for when I'm in a sour mood or something. :D

Also kind of makes me want to get rats again, but I don't our cats would give them quite such a warm reception.

On a related note, we caught a mouse at work the other day. We kept him around all day and named him 3 pack. Cutest little guy ever. At the end of the day, we put him outside, but he tried crawling up my friends leg and wouldnt leave. Eventually he ran back inside, and we saw him a couple times later.

IMG_5626.jpg

Where's his........... other half?

Hes just a baby mouse, the other half hasnt grown out yet.

On a related note, we caught a mouse at work the other day. We kept him around all day and named him 3 pack. Cutest little guy ever. At the end of the day, we put him outside, but he tried crawling up my friends leg and wouldnt leave. Eventually he ran back inside, and we saw him a couple times later.

A mouse at my workplace I wouldn't mind. I'd let the ****er roam free. But I have rat or mouse or something in my house up in the attic and shit, and he even found a way inside beneath the stove where the wires go through the wall.

I want that thing out!

**** you, ZT

That video was the cutest thing ever. Rats would be awesome if it wasn't for their disgusting tail.

Rats would be awesome if they were penguins or badgers.

Guys if you catch a mouse in your house or flat you have to release it over a mile away or it'll find it's way back.

That video was cute. ^_^

@Krynn: Aw, mice are sweet.

One of the teachers at our school has a rat that she keeps in the classroom, but it's not very cute, and it likes to climb up on my clothes then pee on me. So I much rather prefer cats.

Back