Rate the Avatar of the Person Who Posted Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10: GOOOOMMMBAAAAAA

Don't rate me, rate Sheepo.

10/10: GOOOOMMMBAAAAAA

Don't rate me, rate Sheepo.
You guys who are afraid to have you avatars rated fail at this thread. How can the thread continue if you don't want to be rated?

7/10:

+7 Just because you avatar expresses how I feel about you Jintor. :)

-3 For being that I just don't understand anime. Not necessarily because I don't like it. Well ok, I don't. :p

9/10 for kewl dragon

EDIT: oh, damnit! >;(

fine. 1/10 for blocking my post

5/10

+8 for the avatar, which I at first thought was a houndeye.
-3 for yelling at me.

5/10

+7 for being dragon.
-2 for somwhat lame dragon.

5/10... <(Grandtotal?)

+7...

Does not compute.

You mean +10 for being a dragon, -5 for being a lame dragon. :p

^Your avatar gets the same rating but, -2 for being overly complicated with your analysis of mine.

Higlac's avatar is rather good. I love how his hand slides down the laser, and he has to shuffle it up again. Don't rate mine.

Is that a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat looks like a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat I think its a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat

9/10

Is that a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat looks like a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat I think its a dinosaur with a pipe and top hat

9/10
7/10 Avatar's a little "qonfusing", but stylish.

10/10
I dunno, I really like it for some reason.

Rate Tibbs, not me.

6/10

Honestly... That avatar lowered my opinion of you Jintor! I doubt you yourself has changed, but the avatar to me is like... symbolism of an overly cynical person.

And Tibbs, 7/10

I also don't know what it is, but it looks like a smiley in the bottom right staring at something in awe and I like it! :O

I really hate these type of threads though. They're bound to hurt peoples feelings on a superficial level!

hmm a dancing cow... i think that deserves a 6.567 out of 10. you are welcome to round that number if you would like :)

Reminds me of Oblivion which shat all over the Elder Scrolls series, so you 2/10

+2 for kitty.

druckles- 6/10 for the cadbury egg, I don't like em

tibb's av is the send-gnome-into-space achievement, DUHHHHH

Cadbury Egg? Interesting. I never noticed the resemblance before.

Hmmm. 5/10 for Druckles - too plain.

6/10 for Lefty - duuno why, it just doesn't do anything for me as an avvy. Sorry.

Mikeecm's avatar is Hitler in shadows, look at it REAL close!

AND LEFTY WINS A COOKIE! Here, I'll make you something.

...../\
...//|\
..///\\\
.///|\\\\
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
..<-->
//-----\\
..\::::/
...\::/
....\/

I can't fit the gnome in it.

xLostx? Haven't you been gone for a while? I don't remember whether I like you or not.

Lefty has a right hand for his avatar. Fail. If it was an attempt at irony it's still fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back