Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reservoir Dogs 9.5/10

I know, it's old but not stale
I love the intro song 'Little Green Bag' by George Baker Selection

i was going to rent that when it came out...but now meh, maybe not...^

Oh, crud. Mine was meant to say Day of the Dead. Dawn of the Dead, the original, gets a 9 or something in my books.

Pleasantville 10/10

It's really a great movie. Made me like the color red, haha.

I just watched "Into the Blue" Best movie so far, Jessica Alba... in the least of clothes ever!

10/10.

I borrowed Don't be a Menace, I liked it the first time, then I realized how corny it was.

5/10

Serenity 11.5/10

moved to rank one of my favorite films :D

TheBleeding said:
Oh, crud. Mine was meant to say Day of the Dead. Dawn of the Dead, the original, gets a 9 or something in my books.
Heh, guess I'm not the only one to stay up late watching BBC2 - couldn't miss the chance of watching it yet again. 9/10 for Day of the Dead.

Axyon said:
Heh, guess I'm not the only one to stay up late watching BBC2 - couldn't miss the chance of watching it yet again. 9/10 for Day of the Dead.

Aye, watching the classic trilogy again was well worth having to wake up early for school the next days with only a couple hours sleep.

Serenity 10/10

Couldn't have imagined them doing any better of a job. TV show turned movie and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Also, watch Firefly and then this movie. Firefly was the TV show that this movie comes from.

last night

Chronicals of Riddick.
10/10

so ****ing awesome

Les Choristes (The Chorus in US, The Choir in britain) - 10

The Shawshank Redemption - 10/10

Completely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back