ROTK:EE trailer online!!!!

*droools on the keyboard*
OMGOMGOMG!! Thank you! Looks frickin' sweet!
Gift set here I come!

W0000t !?!? Thanks for the info :) LOTR are the greatest movies of all time IMO.

Edit: The trailer is so amazing. I'm gonna watch the theatrical edition right now. :) I suddenly got the lotr feel.

i cant wait for the extended edition to come out, im going to buy it as soon as its released and watch them all in one sitting :p well, il try.

Hopefully the extra 50 minutes will include scenes from the book that were sorely missed imo from the original film, especially the book ending in the shire.

Im glad i read the books before i saw the movie, they did skip out a lot, but I hope the extra 50 mins covers most of it

SpuD said:
Im glad i read the books before i saw the movie, they did skip out a lot, but I hope the extra 50 mins covers most of it
They also added in a lot :|

But I liked the movies nonetheless, and that trailer looked really cool :)

Awesome. Haven't watched it yet. Only 9mb? ;( Got anything bigger? *goes and checks www.theonering.net*

Edit: OMFG :D 2+ hours of extra material? Are they going to pack that onto 2 discs? How in the name of the Lord will they be able to do that? Or do they mean 20 hours for the whole trilogy? The other 2 films had like 6+ hours each. And those discs were pretty much full to the limits :)

Alec_85 said:
Awesome. Haven't watched it yet. Only 9mb? ;( Got anything bigger? *goes and checks www.theonering.net*

Edit: OMFG :D 2+ hours of extra material? Are they going to pack that onto 2 discs? How in the name of the Lord will they be able to do that? Or do they mean 20 hours for the whole trilogy? The other 2 films had like 6+ hours each. And those discs were pretty much full to the limits :)

it's 50 min extra.

oldagerocker said:
especially the book ending in the shire.

They didn't film it, and IMO is waaay too much of an anti-climax for a film. All they filmed were those small little snippets you see in the first film.

I meant 20+ hours of extra material. And yes I know there's 50 minutes of extra in the film. But 20+ hours of documentaries etc. That's just wicked cool.

KagePrototype said:
They didn't film it, and IMO is waaay too much of an anti-climax for a film. All they filmed were those small little snippets you see in the first film.

Bah, the films fine for what it is, they cant have made it much shorter without taking out needed quiet moments. Its just a shame they left out allot for the fans of the books wanting to see it on big screen in the EE editions, especially the character of Tom Bombadil. I suppose theres nothing better than your imagination though.

Back