Saddam's execution kills a 10-year old

Kids watch too much TV these days. They need to go out and play more. Then they only get broken bones.

Damn, that's a real shame but in 10 years someone should have told this kid what's dangerous and what's not!

You see this! Even after death he still manages to kill!

You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

If anything this is the fault of people letting children see these things, if someone were to show a guy being executed on telly, I sure as hell wouldn't let my 10 year old see it o_O

Stupidity. It's like chlorine for the gene pool.

I'd be lying if I said I gave a shit about this kid, but I don't think you can blame a 10 year old child being dumb on his genes.

Perhaps he was talking about the parents not telling him what exactly hanging does to you.

If Bvasgm was calling a ten year old kid stupid for trying something that he knew nothing about, well, that's kind of stupid in itself.

If Bvasgm was calling a ten year old kid stupid for trying something that he knew nothing about, well, that's kind of stupid in itself.
For ****s sake, you'd think it'd be common sense that putting a rope around your neck and jumping off of your bunk bed isn't a very bright thing to do...

Well, common sense is something that's greatly lacking in the United States of America!:LOL:*Runs*

Sergio had been upset about not getting a Christmas gift from his father, police said, but they don't believe he intentionally killed himself.

Or maybe he did and it's a big coverup.

Conspiracy.

They showed the execution on TV??

WTF? ITS A MAN DIEING. You don't show that on public tv for kids to watch...

I know the kid died but dam that was dumb

what will be next

"tonight in cnn the best shootings in iraq"
kid:"hey lets play iraq!"
kid2:"I get my dad gun!he stores over the fridge"

I know the kid died but dam that was dumb

what will be next

"tonight in cnn the best shootings in iraq"
kid:"hey lets play iraq!"
kid2:"I get my dad gun!he stores over the fridge"

ahahaha!!!

"I don't think he thought it was real," Gustavo said. "They showed them putting the noose around his neck and everything. Why show that on TV?"

why let your kid watch it...?

"Our gut reaction is that he was experimenting,"

Well thank god it was with hanging instead of with drugs or sex :|

Too bad he wasn't a little older, he'd be up for a Darwin award.

Good ****ing riddance.

Natural selection FTMFW. I wish all kids this dumb would follow suit.

I think he can partly be excused, as he's so young, but it's still f*cking stupid.

What in the ****ing monkey **** is ****ing wrong with people these days?! ****!

I know he was just a kid but for ****s sake what the **** man? ****! There now look what you made me do! You made me use the F word!

That's not ****ing cool man!! WHERE IS COMMON SENSE? Did some asshole take a dive into the gene pool and **** us over? ****!

He was 10 years old, and 10yo do pretty silly stuff without realising it's dangerous. While it was his own fault, his death is still to be mourned :(

I really don't see why I should be mourning the death of a total stranger. People die all the time, and in much more tragic circumstances than this.

Stupidity. It's like chlorine for the gene pool.

For ****s sake, you'd think it'd be common sense that putting a rope around your neck and jumping off of your bunk bed isn't a very bright thing to do...

I think he can partly be excused, as he's so young, but it's still f*cking stupid.

What in the ****ing monkey **** is ****ing wrong with people these days?! ****!

I know he was just a kid but for ****s sake what the **** man? ****! There now look what you made me do! You made me use the F word!

That's not ****ing cool man!! WHERE IS COMMON SENSE? Did some asshole take a dive into the gene pool and **** us over? ****!

I agree with the above quotes.

Yeah, he must have made the slipknot himself, unless his dumbass uncle did it for him thinking it was harmless? I couldn't make a slipknot @ 10, still can't as a matter of fact.

Yeah, he must have made the slipknot himself, unless his dumbass uncle did it for him thinking it was harmless? I couldn't make a slipknot @ 10, still can't as a matter of fact.

Really?

It's easier than the typical bow for tying your shoes...

Eh. It's sad because he probably didn't know any better.

Isn't a slipknot the same knot as what you use for a yo-yo?

Anybody else reminded of Harold and Maude?

Back