"She's Hatin' It"

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
A woman has filed a lawsuit against a McDonald's franchise, claiming that employees in two suburban Chicago restaurants refused to serve her because a birth defect forces her to use her feet as hands.

LINK GOES HERE

Sorry, didnt find any pics.

I can just see it now...
*McDonalds employees holding food out of mutant arm womans reach...*
"Here you goo...*snatch back* GOTCHA!!!"

There was this women on Ripley's Believe or Not who got electrocuted from a transformer (cue the theme tune), and has to use her feet as hands for many tasks, she even changed her babies diapers like this.

Doesn't Mcdonalds usually have those signs that say "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"?
'

People who sue about having a birth defect shouldn't be allowed. It's like having a free ticket to money. "Oh I was born without a brain, so I should get money for stabbing myself in the eye 3 times with this Aldies knife."

Doesn't Mcdonalds usually have those signs that say "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"?
'

Haven't seen them here in Denmark, but I think those signs, as flat out as they are, are intended to refer to customers who are making a scene. Not people who are physically different. By the standard that it's their right to refuse to serve her, they can refuse to serve black people as well. But that would create an outrage. This is ****ing pathetic.

She probably will get alot of money for this.

These forums has lotsa feet-related topics. :|

People who sue about having a birth defect shouldn't be allowed. It's like having a free ticket to money. "Oh I was born without a brain, so I should get money for stabbing myself in the eye 3 times with this Aldies knife."

Agreed, The part about birth defects not him stabbing himself, if your born with a birth defect and you have to touch food with your feet then an explanation is needed. If someone grabbed your food with their feet you'd have something to say about it, I'm sick of disabled people expecting everyone else to tiptoe around them IT'S NOT US WITH THE RETARDED HANDS.

Well they shouldn't'v'e refused her service over it, their own stupid fault.

I say Robbo is right. Why do we have to pussy foot around them like they are important? I'm sorry, you're not ice, your not FRAGILE. Get the **** over yourself. You don't see my crying and storming out of someone makes fun of me. "But we are sensitive!" ..shit, only because you were brought up to be weak. In my society, if you have a birth defect that would hinder your ability to work/breed/anything, you should be 'cleaned'. Just our way of cleaning up our gene pool.

And to the Christians....pointing at the retarded folk. WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!

It's her own food, take her damn money.

And this bitch should not be taking advantage of the system like this. She needs to stand up for her right to be treated normally. Both sides are wrong and stupid in their own rights.

Damm Robbo - you're always like this, but still i say...BURN THEM!

But the world has to stop sueing people and having political correctness!
I sat we make a stand!

Agreed, The part about birth defects not him stabbing himself, if your born with a birth defect and you have to touch food with your feet then an explanation is needed. If someone grabbed your food with their feet you'd have something to say about it, I'm sick of disabled people expecting everyone else to tiptoe around them IT'S NOT US WITH THE RETARDED HANDS.

She isn't making the food, she's eating the food that she purchased. No one else is touching the food but her. She isn't asking for special treatment, either. If they had served her just like everyone else in the first place, there wouldn't be any lawsuit.

In response to a post earlier, not all disabled people act like nobs. I know one, and he never mentions that he's "special" or anything.

Hey, you guys are a bit harsh on the lady... she might be using the money she wins from the case to replace her feet with hands.

I say Robbo is right. Why do we have to pussy foot around them like they are important? I'm sorry, you're not ice, your not FRAGILE. Get the **** over yourself. You don't see my crying and storming out of someone makes fun of me. "But we are sensitive!" ..shit, only because you were brought up to be weak. In my society, if you have a birth defect that would hinder your ability to work/breed/anything, you should be 'cleaned'. Just our way of cleaning up our gene pool.

And to the Christians....pointing at the retarded folk. WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!

OK Adolf. I hope you were being ironic because you seriously sound like a neo-nazi in this post.

^ The only worthwhile post in this thread.

I don't know what's weirder, her using her feet for hands, or you lot using your assholes for mouths.

First bit. Everyone uses their asshole for a mouth, Bad^Hat.

lol, I was wondering when the feet jokes would come into play.

Hmm have to disagree with all of you. I dont expect much else from hl2.net regulars though :p to hear such hate. She should be allowed to stand up for herself to allow change to happen to gain the same rights as everyone else. Id be pissed off if someone refused service for me due to a disability.

Why should someone be treated normally, if he ISN'T normal , what the **** is the logic in this ?

Wow, the bigotry in this thread is astounding.

She deserves service, because *shock* she can't use her ****ing arms. It's her own damn food, and if she has to eat it with her feet, let her! McDonalds has absolutely no right to refuse service to her because of a disability any more than it has a right to refuse service to a paraplegic or someone with Downs Syndrome, and she is well within her right to sue.

Why should someone be treated normally, if he ISN'T normal , what the **** is the logic in this ?

Dude, what the ****?

Are you a Nazi, or just retarded yourself? :|

theotherguy has got it spot on. Well done that man.

I think any kind of prejudice sucks. I have talked to and picked up women and we got along very well. Then sometimes right away or after a few dates we decide to have sex. Most of them after seeing my two inch pecker run away. That dont bother me to much though since its two inches from the floor.:smoking:

and yet you didn't explain

Ok, let me put this simply.

You said, and I quote

"Why should someone be treated normally, if he ISN'T normal , what the **** is the logic in this ?"

Which is a stupid statement.
Why? Because you're denying someone their humanity, by telling them that because of circumstances outside their control, they have a problem which means they shouldn't be treated as humans. Since when does someone become less than human if they aren't perfect?

Ugh. There's a bit too much eugenics in this thread for my taste :x

McDonalds is a huge greedy corporation, it's not like she's suing some poor family, so who gives a crap.
Actually, McDonalds is a franchise, so each restaurant is owned individually, meaning that when the place gets sued it's the guy who owns the place (Who is no different from any other restaurant owner), and not the McDonalds company, who gets ass-raped.

Ok, let me put this simply.

You said, and I quote

"Why should someone be treated normally, if he ISN'T normal , what the **** is the logic in this ?"

Which is a stupid statement.
Why? Because you're denying someone their humanity, by telling them that because of circumstances outside their control, they have a problem which means they shouldn't be treated as humans. Since when does someone become less than human if they aren't perfect?

Who said they should get a worse treat ?

Firstly, I don't actually know what you're saying. Secondly, I'm guessing you're saying you didn't say that.

^ Does that sound like it was meant with good intentions to you? No, I thought not

Back