Cool. I totally signed up. Here's hoping that I am able to make it in.
After playing HoN last night for the first time in about a year I can say I'm really looking forward to DOTA 2. I hope that Valve doesn't make hero selection suck like it always has for LOL and now does for HoN.

Signed up as well. I used to really dislike DoTA, but I've gotten into League of Legends and am enjoying that.

Never played the original DoTA or HoN, only League of Legends. Hopefully the transition isn't too difficult.

I must be blind because I don't see anywhere to sign up on that site. Just a live video of some cocks fighting.

Never played the original DoTA or HoN, only League of Legends. Hopefully the transition isn't too difficult.

Same here, the only game that I played which is remotely similar is GPGs Demigod

The closest thing to DotA that I've played is Starcraft, yet I signed up anyway, so I'll be that one Valve playtester that everyone hates.

The closest thing to DotA that I've played is Starcraft, yet I signed up anyway, so I'll be that one Valve playtester that everyone hates.

I'm with you buddy.

xGE54.jpg

I haven't played DoTA much. The community scared me away :S

But maybe that would make me a good tester, at least if they're going to test matching setups and community features. As for the game, I can't provide any expert knowledge, but at least I can see if its fun from my perpective.

I'm sure they want to have more than just the DoTA players playing this game ;)

Back