So... Freaking... Hot

I can't remember what it feels like to be in less than 90 degree weather in the middle of the day since coming to Texas for the summer.

Luckily, I'm going back to pittsburgh, where I can experience constant snow!

The last month excluding this week has been 98F or hotter here. **** you Louisiana, you've got nothing good going for you! NOTHING YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Anyone complaining about good weather who isn't suffering from CONSTANT BRITISH RAIN ALL BASTARD WEEK can go to hell.

40 degree heat isn't good weather. Try it sometime.

LMFAO you all think you have it bad? I live in Arizona and it's been around 105-115 degrees recently and I'm not complaining. Guess you get used to the heat.

Heat?

Wah?

97261214.jpg

ITT everyone has the worst weather in the world where they are

Going on a cruise holiday in 15 mins, going to Norway from the UK. The weather WILL suck i.e. cold, rain.

Anyhows CWOOOOS SHEEEEP!

Temperature here has varied between 35C and 40 C for the past month. :x

*Considers moving to Antarctica*

Dunno what the temperature outside is but in here the heating is high and I'm wearing more layers than an onion.

****ing Mexicans giving the world their evil flu.

On the plus side I seem substantially better at fighting off these bandito's then they did.

Gringo power!. :sniper: :cheers:

Temperature here has varied between 35C and 40 C for the past month. :x

*Considers moving to Antarctica*

Too far away from the moderating climate that comes with the North Atlantic current I'm afraid, so you lads get cold winters and warm summers.

At least its consistent. Over here we get 6 seasons in one day sometimes. Yeah you heard me. Six. No I don't know what the other two seasons are called, they are a mystery, known only to the UK/north of France/Lowlands.

It's been incredibly comfortable here for a couple weeks now, mid 60s.

Back