So HYPOTHETICALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...

1. No form of contraception is a 100% guarantee

2. Women aren't alarm clocks

3. 1 Day is a little short

having sex with a girl on her period is seriously not worth it. eugh

also 1 day late is nothing. try 2 weeks late, then you might want to plan for baby names and shit

Brrrr, the idea of 'red wings' is a little odd.

This thread translates as: "Dear HL2.net, I sechsed a gurl, am I a legend yet? LOL"

:upstare:

having sex with a girl on her period is seriously not worth it. eugh
But girls tend to be very horny when they're on their period. Besides, a little extra lube never hurt.

The only thing that was no good the first time was looking down at my penis and being like "OMFG, am I bleeding from my penis?"

Why did I read this, dear god! D: too much info!

and that is one horny ceiling fan D:

I've done it when the girl was on her period...on second thought, that's the same day I earned my Red Wings.

My wife thinks she's pregnant every time she gets PMS... plus, there are soooo many things that can make a woman a couple days or even a week late... so I definitely wouldn't start worrying for a while.

Stress is a huge part of delayed periods, and when they think their pregnant, they stress ALOT...so yeah, there is enough of a description...lol

ROFL-COPTER seriously, you all have no idea how much i was laughing while reading this thread. oooooo good lolz, shower time.....

Tell her to stfu and put her on the pill. :|

Of course with certain pills, any sexual activity will cause their hormones to go crazy and possibly put hair on their face.

Haha, it's just the whole menstral blood thing :p I'm not a fan!
Slacker's lay was :p

I've done it when the girl was on her period...on second thought, that's the same day I earned my Red Wings.
Now that's a real man talking.

... On second thought, the day I earned my Red Wings was also when I earned my White Wings. Pink Wings ftw, mirite?

... On third thought, I technically got my Red Wings a month before my White Wings. I'll let you all figure that one out yourselves.

is it wrong of me to be getting turned on through this entire thread?

What, I find girls bleeding profusely out of their crotch attractive.

If you have sex with a girl when she's on PMS, and she keeps PMS'ing, but then she's late, would that be something to worry about?

My, er, ceiling catwants to know...

fixed

THIS IS NOW A FONZIE THREAD

Fonzie.jpg

But do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

*to CyberPitz* Is the law of our side if I say ay?

No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you sir; but I bite my thumb, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back