So HYPOTHETICALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Reaction score
If you have sex with a girl when she's on PMS, and she keeps PMS'ing, but then she's late, would that be something to worry about?

My, er, ceiling fan wants to know...

Anytime you do a PMSer, you are in for some deep shit. Pray that your 'ceiling fan' doesn't rip your dick off.

Anytime you do a PMSer, you are in for some deep shit. Pray that your 'ceiling fan' doesn't rip your dick off.

That's not what I (I mean, er, my ceiling fan) is worried about. It's more worried about, you know, getting the girl pregnant.

1) Ugh, you don't touch a girl when the painters are in... ew
2) Did you use protection?

Oh yeah, and she's only one day late (she was due today, didn't get it) if that changes anything.

It's okay if you do dude....I tried to **** the eletrical socket thing in the wall once.

1). PMS'ing! Not having their period!
2). Yeah. Condom+pulling out before the gasm.

There's no chance she's pregnant. A Condom pretty much prevents everything :)

I know it's easy to freak out mate, I think we all get in this situation one way or another at some point :/

whats pms?

your ceiling fan needs to get a life

Ahh, the joys of when I first started having sex. My girlfriend was late a few days upwards to 2 weeks before her period. She got VERY sporatic on the times. I wouldn't worry till a month goes by...then you're sure.

And PMSing has NOTHING to do with anything...when she's bleeding is when it matters.

Ahh, the joys of when I first started having sex. My girlfriend was late a few days upwards to 2 weeks before her period. She got VERY sporatic on the times. I wouldn't worry till a month goes by...then you're sure.

And PMSing has NOTHING to do with anything...when she's bleeding is when it matters.

Yeah, but if she PMS' post-sex, that means that she's bound to get her period right?

The worst pregnancy scare I know of is of a neighbor/friend of mine who was TWO MONTHS late. Her parents are ultra-religious too (they'd fit right in at Jesus Camp). Scary.

Yeah, but if she PMS' post-sex, that means that she's bound to get her period right?

The worst pregnancy scare I know of is of a neighbor/friend of mine who was TWO MONTHS late. Her parents are ultra-religious too (they'd fit right in at Jesus Camp). Scary.

Just because she could get her period doesn't save the fact that she could still get pregnant. Alot of cases, if she has her period, that will prevent her from getting pregnant...but there are times when she can still. Just be safe and stay away from this time of the month...

I wouldn't worry too much. I've heard you can have a short period after you have sex and still get pregnant. But I don't know if that's fact and that's only if she has a short period.

Like I said, I wouldn't be too worried. Especially if yah didnt shoot in the gallery and you were wearing a safety.

And I know how sick with worry you probably feel :|

Hehe... All those who have their red wings, say "Aye." :smoking:

Hypothetically, she'd have to be pretty cheap/sleazy/desperate to sleep with a ceiling fan who spends all its time on HL2.net....

Is it odd that I only started getting aroused when somebody mentioned sex with a ceiling fan?

FINE. I HAD SEX WITH A GIRL. MY CEILING FAN IS STILL A VIRGIN.

KTHXDON'T CARE.

This thread oozes of "jesus, how can I tell HL2.net that I got laid, without blatantly saying so?"

So let me get this straight, you had sex with a girl, with a comdom and you pulled out. She was a couple of days before her period was due and got proper moody after you had sex (at least that's what is known as pms'ing where I live).

So you used protection, like a good boy. She got pissed off - what's new there? Girls excel in getting pissed off over nothing and now she is worried she's up the duff?

Slap her in the face and tell her to snap the freak out of it. There are only 2 days on a womans cycle that she can get pregnant, ontop of that you were wearing a comdom and pulled out.

In other words, tell her to stop stressing as it'll only make the period later - yes that actually happens. Or tell her to get a pregnancy test, I bet the morning she decides to go get one she'll come on. It's happened far too many times with girls I have been with.

Hell, you're probably infertile anyhow, most men seem to be these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back