So I was just thinking "I wish I could tase 18 people at once with just one device"

Is it wrong that I want to see it tested on a group of people?

Probably a great likelyhood that you'd be hit by a number of those at once. I like how they also play all this patriotic music and have streets lined with tons of the things. Incapacitate a whole crowd at once!

Next step... belt fed taser machine gun for mowing down crowds of people from safe strategic vantage points.

"Area Denial System".

Almost sounds like Aperture had it's share in creating this.

One of like 20 area denial systems I've seen, but have never once seen denying an area.

Coming to a peaceful protest near you!

I would totally roll barrels into them to knock them over and fire their load wildly into the air, portal style. DENY THAT BITCHES!

I was just passing by EUUURRALP

EDIT: By which I mean I was just passing by the Zurich offices of the European Union Universal Urinary Requisitions and Response council (Alpine).

Bullshit I was hoping it'd be like a Tesla Tank from Red Alert. That's just lame.

Bullshit I was hoping it'd be like a Tesla Tank from Red Alert. That's just lame.

With a name like tazer shockwave, that's what I was expecting, some sort of experimental energy weapon, not this primitive cable shit.

Yeah, the time they spent duct taping six taser guns together could have been better spent researching tesla coils

Okay, wow. Last night I read this thread title at least 5 times and I read it as "I wish I could taste 18 people at once" every time, and was pretty confused by it. Like, I didn't even make the connection to the word 'tase'. Now for some reason I read it as tase.

Okay, wow. Last night I read this thread title at least 5 times and I read it as "I wish I could taste 18 people at once" every time, and was pretty confused by it. Like, I didn't even make the connection to the word 'tase'. Now for some reason I read it as tase.

That's because you're dyslexic bro.

Area Denial System - that's a kickass name.

*ZZZZAPPP* AREA DENIED (bitches)!

I read it as "I wish I could taste 18 people at once"

Me too, thought it was going to be a much different kind of thread.

Space-based taser arrays are the logical next step:

755a.jpg

so how long till it appears in call of duty or medal of honor?

This is all pointless! Taser Shockwaves will not stop a Zombie Horde for the living dead no longer have nerve endings or a pulse!

Navy Raygun Disables Boat With New High Energy Laser
http://www.livescience.com/13652-navy-ray-gun-maritime-laser-demonstrator.html

With their new high-energy laser weapon, the U.S. Navy has succeeded in combining buccaneers and Buck Rogers. Called the Maritime Laser Demonstrator, the ray gun quickly disabled a small boat in a recent test. Such lasers could one day protect military vessels from the same kind of tiny boat that almost sunk the destroyer U.S.S. Cole by augmenting the small machine guns already aboard American warships,.

now I'm just waiting for Soundwaves to knock people the **** out :p

Surely even though they cannot feel the shock, their bodies will be rendered 'disabled' at least temporarily?

Why would you want to tase a zombie anyway? That's for people that you want to be alive afterwards.

I'd say more to repel them from a certain area, not just a single tazer.

Next up, we've attached twenty handguns together and named it the Life Denial System.

lol, I read "taste" as well

This system is completely useless. Even if you do stop the first 18 people you won't stop the next 18 because you can't reload it quickly. You'd be better off with a minigun that shoots rubber bullets.

Back