So Long ago!

baron insig

Reaction score
Hello :p

Prompted by Raziaar's desperate messages almost a year ago, i figured i'd say hi

Cant believe how many names I recognise !

How is everyone?

The link in your signature brings fond memories.

I don't remember you so I feel out of place.

Its kinda weird to think what i was like all that time ago in comparison to what im like now! i took a look at some of my old posts and they truly make me cringe.

six years ago i joined up here, still get the customary hl2.net happy birthday email.

Automated email love:p

Its kinda weird to think what i was like all that time ago in comparison to what im like now! i took a look at some of my old posts and they truly make me cringe.

six years ago i joined up here, still get the customary hl2.net happy birthday email.

Automated email love:p

Hey! I remember you because I always liked your name. Even though I don't know what insig means.

Second. Welcome back!

20100620123015clipboard.png

Welcome back man!

indeed, insig would be short for insignificant i think :p

I'm rather out of the gaming loop, I even own a Mac nowadays :( the horror!

jeez cyberpitz, krynn arghhhh lol so weird

I study at bournemouth uni for now doing BSc hons Computer aided product design, anyone else done or doing a degree in the uk ?

I don't remember you. And since you didn't join in 2003 there really is no reason to remember you. But welcome back anyway.

I remember you...didn't you used to have an avatar with a skeleton wearing a top hat? Or is that just a figment of my imagination.

Back