So this is what it feels like..

I am one of those people who believe in fate. If it's meant to be then it'll happen either with this girl or some other girl.
You believe that you have a predetermined destiny that you have no control over? You really should re-think that. You'll wake up one day, old and alone, wondering why destiny never called.

No, if you want something, you have to make it happen. Some people get lucky, there's coincidences and people meet by chance, but your life has not been laid out for you before hand, even if you are heir to a throne. There is nothing in this world that would even suggest that.

That's a good way to waste your life waiting. "Oh, don't worry, you'll meet the right girl one day", or ,"one day when you least expect it, you'll find the perfect person." These are nice things to say and nothing more. You guys better keep looking.

Maybe I'm reading too much into what you are saying but, I'm talking about the things people say, like,"Just don't look for her and the right one will find you." really irk me. It's a load of shit.

I believe what you believe, virus, but I never actively pursued women, this one just found me, she is the one who pretty much did everything first, she wanted me, and she got what she wanted.

Sometimes, the right woman will come along, if only for a little while.

Woman are all different. There are some devious bitches out there. But I doubt she purposely tried to hurt you. Probably not man.

Shes just young and perhaps a bit mental. What sets it off to another realm of crazy is if she is pretty. Where people drive off the road honking their horn and shit when they see her walking.

But don't try to reason with what she did because what you are doing is thinking about her. That's the opposite of what you need to do, man. If she wants to be your friend, then maybe she'll explain herself one day.

You never know why people do unexpected things like this, but sometimes you find they have a good reason. She sounds like a runaway to be honest. Not that I really read everything in the thread.

It may seem really bad now, but just keep thinking that it's not forever.

You believe that you have a predetermined destiny that you have no control over? You really should re-think that. You'll wake up one day, old and alone, wondering why destiny never called.

No, if you want something, you have to make it happen. Some people get lucky, there's coincidences and people meet by chance, but your life has not been laid out for you before hand, even if you are heir to a throne. There is nothing in this world that would even suggest that.

That's a good way to waste your life waiting. "Oh, don't worry, you'll meet the right girl one day", or ,"one day when you least expect it, you'll find the perfect person." These are nice things to say and nothing more. You guys better keep looking.

Maybe I'm reading too much into what you are saying but, I'm talking about the things people say, like,"Just don't look for her and the right one will find you." really irk me. It's a load of shit.

I know what you're saying Virus. But what I'm trying to say is that whatever happens (in my belief system of fate) is all taken account for. If Dog meets another girl than that's "fate" taking over. Then Dog being with this girl isn't part of that "faith" path for him. If he meets this girl at another time and the circumstances or different aka they're both are older and have different priorities in life aka getting married, having kids etc. Then if "fate" permits, their relationship will flourish and hopefully they'll live a fairy tale ending which isn't an impossible feat.

Well the reason I fought so hard for her is kinda hard to explain..

We went to school for 4 years together and never so much as talked. One day she added me on facebook (after she graduated), and we started a conversation on there, then MSN, then phone numbers were exchanged, then she went to live with her family in another town, I thought we would just remain as friends.. We kept texting, and (I didn't find this out till much later) she left her home town to live in this town with a friend - FOR ME. Purely for me, she told me this. She has nothing to do in this town, she just came here to be with me. Then her family wanted her back and offered her an amazing job - which she turned down to stay here with me.. Like how is it that she barely even knew me (by that point we honestly never even hung out once), left her home town, and an amazing job for a guy she barely knew, to go on one date with me (that was the plan we figured out over texting, that when she came back we would see a movie)...

Like this boggles my mind as to how sure she was, all that she gave up and how much she really ****ed her life (she has depression which she just started getting, and now she has to stay in this town for it to be treated, she can't leave, like her life got ****ed right up for coming here).. To see me? Now she feels nothing? I've pestered her about this, asking her countless times (over those days) I've asked her "Do you really feel NOTHING?" and every time she replies yes.. I don't know how that's possible after what she did for me you know? There has to be something, yet she insists it's all friendship.

Any thoughts/insults?
Yeah...I have to say that I believe that's the biggest misleading I've ****in heard of. Who the FUCK would not think the girl has a thing for you after that? But it sounds like some serious bullshit. Ignore her man, ignore the **** out of her...for now.

It's obvious she wanted to be a career film subtitler and your thoughtless comments utterly crushed her dreams.

I've asked her "Do you really feel NOTHING?" and every time she replies yes.. I don't know how that's possible after what she did for me you know? There has to be something, yet she insists it's all friendship.

Any thoughts/insults?
I don't think men, as a whole, will ever completely come to the realization that women are batshit insane. Do you know why it's possible for a person to randomly talk to you out of the blue after 4 years of school, move away from everything she's ever known and all these opportunities she had just to be with you, get into a relationship, and then one day feel absolutely no love for you anymore? Because she's a woman.

Women are crazy. Really effing crazy. A situation like that, that defies all logic, is perfectly logical to a woman. There is something wrong with them. They are crazed, illogical beasts made of swirling emotions and irrationality.

I don't think men, as a whole, will ever completely come to the realization that women are batshit insane. Do you know why it's possible for a person to randomly talk to you out of the blue after 4 years of school, move away from everything she's ever known and all these opportunities she had just to be with you, get into a relationship, and then one day feel absolutely no love for you anymore? Because she's a woman.

Women are crazy. Really effing crazy. A situation like that, that defies all logic, is perfectly logical to a woman. There is something wrong with them. They are crazed, illogical beasts made of swirling emotions and irrationality.

This is SO true. They just can't do things normally, it's like they're not even human.

Well she even told me she has no romantic feelings for me, but she has friend feelings for me, and she emphasized BEST friend, not just friend.. She also wants me to move in with her in a couple months, as a friend... I don't know what to make of this.

My whole perspective on the situation changed today when I went to register for school, and I was hanging and talking with my friends for the first real time this summer (like all my friends at once), I was laughing, having a great time just chillin.. I feel... Good?

Even when I think about this, like it still sucks I still love her.. But I don't know. Is this normal?

She (And the situation) sounds ****ed up, if you move in with her we'd just be reading another version of this thread months down the track.

At least that's in my vague, unexperienced opinion.

I must have missed the part in the OP where it said "please post a bunch of shitty music in the form of youtube videos" ???

I must have missed the part in the OP where it said "Please, Vegeta, act like a little turd wrapped in a dismemebered asshole, wrapped in a ****."

<3
PS. **** you
PSS. I have mixed feelings for your tender company.

just become a woman serial killer and you will feel better

You'll get over her when you're banging another hot girl. Trust me, I was in your position not too long ago.

Oh, and when you're banging the new hot girl, the old girl will come crawling back wanting to be your "friend" again.

But don't get attached to the new, hot girl. Just keep moving on, like a trucker--never stay at one rest stop too long.

Well, I have been seeing this girl, the perfect girl in my eyes, and a few days ago she told me she doesn't feel anything anymore, and I had already told her I loved her (which I did/do) by that point, and this was the first girl I've ever loved, no lie. So not 10 minutes ago we broke up, well she broke up with me after my days of pleading.. I never understood all the movies and stories and things about love, I always thought of it as something you could just shrug off, like when a pet dies..

This hurts like hell, I never thought a person could feel this bad... This sucks, guys. I want to apologize to anyone over the years here who I made fun of over this, as well.. I just never knew. I'm sorry.

"The perfect girl" "I loved her" "The first I ever did" - what is this, The Melodrama Mall? No, it's definitely not. These are fairly inaccurate deductions of your relationship and consequence of, you know, the immediate nature of the split. The consolation here is that, you know, you will be fine in about a week. If not I suggest new eyes.

I take issue with the pet analogy, by the way. If I had a cat - I don't, but I will one day - and it died, I wouldn't be able to shrug that off. I would be shattered. Now, despite the absurd notion that one might 'shrug off love' and 'lols silly romantic movies what gays', a more accurate analogy would be if we nuked half of the forum. You could shrug that off. But probably not love.

I suggest we nuke everything except off-topic.

I will use my special coment to solve things like this

at least you used to have a girlfriend *goes crying to masturbate in the dark*

This thread brought tears to my eyes. Tears of joy.

Oh yeah, and my condolences to Dog--.

Don't worry Dog you're not alone, my boyfriend and I just broke up.

F**king thing sucks.

I take issue with the pet analogy, by the way. If I had a cat - I don't, but I will one day - and it died, I wouldn't be able to shrug that off. I would be shattered. Now, despite the absurd notion that one might 'shrug off love' and 'lols silly romantic movies what gays', a more accurate analogy would be if we nuked half of the forum. You could shrug that off. But probably not love.

A more accurate analogy would be if your cat ran off and left you. His pet comparison is more like if your girlfriend died while you were happy in your relationship, far more devastating I imagine.

So I found out that she kinda left me for another guy that she just kinda likes (she's not even sure if she likes him..).

Like ****, just when I start feeling a tad better shit like this happens. I imagine the only way for life to make it any worse is if she dies or some shit.

I hate women, they make no sense at all, I'm going to turn gay or something.

Hate to tell you the truth, she was also probably seeing that same guy behind your back, just a heads up.

The worst thing that can happen in these situations is that you become a colossal tool about it and start saying things like "I hate women, they make no sense!".

Oh, and also if you happen to have a wooden leg.

So I found out that she kinda left me for another guy that she just kinda likes (she's not even sure if she likes him..).

Like ****, just when I start feeling a tad better shit like this happens. I imagine the only way for life to make it any worse is if she dies or some shit.

You'd rather she left you because she just doesn't like you anymore, rather than finding she is interested in someone else?

No...no you couldn't. ;(

Don't worry, Samon's supposed contempt for this forum, and humanity in general, is just a thin cover to prevent us from realizing that deep down he's a sad and insecure creature that just wants our love.

The worst thing that can happen in these situations is that you become a colossal tool about it and start saying things like "I hate women, they make no sense!".
Well there's no need to hate 'em for not making sense. Just realizing it and then treating them like lower-class humans is enough.

that just cuz that guy have bigger cock

SOUNDS FAMILIAERTYERYGNKJVDTRNH

ALTHOUGH MAYBE IT WOULD BE A SWEET RELEASE don't give up brobaby.

Take me now.

Hate to tell you the truth, she was also probably seeing that same guy behind your back, just a heads up.

Nah, she just met him a week before we broke up. You're still a dick though.

You'd rather she left you because she just doesn't like you anymore, rather than finding she is interested in someone else?

Well it's one thing to know she doesn't like me - this way she doesn't like me AND likes some other douche bag.

Also willeh, we bros now.

Well it's one thing to know she doesn't like me - this way she doesn't like me AND likes some other douche bag.
She does like you, she just became infatuated with this other guy for whatever reason.

You'd rather she would prefer to be alone then to be with you? That's like the worst shit ever. That would mean you are worse than nothing.

No sir, I'd rather a girl leave me because of some sudden infatuation with an attractive competitor. I mean, if he was ugly, then you would take it personal. You know? It would mean you must have a terrible personality, you are stupid and boring or something.

At least if she leaves you for someone else you can say, "well, gg." It shouldn't make you feel as bad to lose out to another guy rather than she just doesn't want anything to do with you because she can't stand you.

The whole story does sound pretty weird, you met her what once? And she moved to live with you?

Either she is fat as **** or a complete weirdo or lying to you.

Back