some tosser broke into my house

Yeah, them Creme eggs will defenetly scare any potential theif becouse of how disgusting they are!

I imagine in Zambia a lot of people are brought up in abject poverty and so anyone who can afford to power an xbox, let alone own one, becomes a legimate target for thievery.

As opposed to an illegitimate target for thievery?

He might see it and run off... Becouse you know, guns are awesome?

Sorry to hear that.
also we dont tell the police here, its just not worth it. they just cause more problems, and they never catch anyone anyway.
Don't you need to file a police report to get anything from the insurance?

Well eventually they gotta come out.

Don't you need to file a police report to get anything from the insurance?

lol, no one out here i know has insurance. (i take that back, maybe 2-3 people)
but seriously, even if i wanted it i wouldnt know where to get it.

Talk to the hippos. They know.

How about you get a level three sentry, armed with a gun and a F**k load of creme eggs, with some dogs trained to rip off thieves testicles. And Wille, to rape him in the dick. And some hippos for good measure.

Raving hippies, fresh from stonehenge.

Good idea, bring all the stonehenge cretins dressed as druids to nail that wanker

and you could also set somekindof trap that involves having the thief crushed by a large rectangular rock falling out of the sky.

How about a trap that drops a huge Creme egg on the guy. Now THAT is a plan, i think we might be onto something here

Great idea, wow these guys really do have brilliant minds, if only i could channel that into my own plan for world domination....

Back