Steam Holiday Sale Now On - Up to 80% Off

was going to buy assassin's creed.... heard it was repetitive as all hell, so I decided not to.

I'd suggest not getting Assassin's Creed as like you've said.... It's extremely repetitive. It's the same city/minigames over and over again. There's barely any variety and the gameplay gets stale after an hour or 2.

Not worth it.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.
This is amazing. I'm going to spend like $50 on this sale, I know it.

i got that pack, but have yet to download anything. im kinda upset my 80pk of Atari games doesnt work

I'm getting Those :
15877319.jpg

xD I am very Tempted :stare:

€48 later, I got Osmos, Eufloria, Batman, 'Time Gentlemen, Please!' and 'Ben There, Dan That.'. Awesome.

I'd suggest not getting Assassin's Creed as like you've said.... It's extremely repetitive. It's the same city/minigames over and over again. There's barely any variety and the gameplay gets stale after an hour or 2.

Not worth it.

You're playing it wrong.

Goddamnit, my credit card is almost maxed out but I know I'm gonna feel like shit if I don't buy at least one game during the whole sale.

Damn you Steam.

£9 spent on today, and I shall continue to buy more games each day and add them to my sack of game gifts!

Getting-

AudioSurf

Saints Row 2

Jedi Knight Pack

Braid

Maybe Clear Sky.

How is Stalker: Clear Sky? I remembering hearing that it was quite buggy when it got released.
Have they fixed most of the issues?

They did. It mostly works fine now, but IMO it needs a lot of modding for it to be excellent. Took me 2 days of non-stop modding and messing around to iron all of the annoyances out. Which I managed to and then it was absolutely fantastic, right until the ending.

Really pleased with my purchases, just wish I had a quicker internet connection to get these sooner!

Grand Theft Auto IV (UK)
4.34 GBP

Braid
1.51 GBP

Ghostbusters: The Videogame
4.43 GBP

Indigo Prophecy
2.06 GBP

Total 14.19 GBP

I'm too poor to avoid any sales, ffs. I was going to get Batman/Reckless Disregard for Gravity.

I is sad :(. My loans come through in January, but the sales will be over by then.

Geez I love these sales! Grabbed a few...

Mirror's Edge 4.99 USD
Evil Genius 1.99 USD
Indigo Prophecy 3.39 USD
Grand Theft Auto IV (US/AU) 7.49 USD
Subtotal 17.86 USD

I played Indigo Prophecy a year or so ago and think it's very underrated.

Man, feeling old. I played all of the Kings Quest and Space quest games as soon as they came out and here are the whole collections for only $5 each!

Broken Sword 3
LucasArts Adventure Pack
Time Gentleman, Please! + Ben There, Dan That!
Defence Grid: The Awakening
RIP Trilogy
The Witcher

£15 :rolling:

Is Saint's Row 2 really as fun as people say? It's 15 bucks

It's GTA IV with the lulz firmly in place. I've only played a few hours, but I liked it because it was unrepentant mayhem, VS GTA IVs attempts at seriousness.

Anyhows purchases so far:-

The Void. Which I'd read good things about in PCGamer but wasn't too sure was worth £20. Now £10 though so why not. ;)

Freaky trailer here:-

http://store.steampowered.com/app/5506/

The latest Prince of Persia. Never played any of the PoP games before but always heard good things about them. Did ponder the older titles a bit, but the graphics whore in me opted for the latest iteration. Not expecting much, just wanting to soak up the stylings.

Indigo Prophesy. I have Fahrenheit on disc (but never finished it) but stupid Tages hates Vista/W7 so this seemed a good opportunity to get it again.

Was tempted to buy ME again as it's soo cheap, but albeit I loved the premise and base game play I'm more interested in playing the sequel when it arrives, as I'm confident that Dice will undoubtedly produce a more rounded game having taken on board peoples feedback & reactions to the original title.

No doubt I'll peruse some more purchases in a few days.

Wow, that Void game actually looks very good, going to look into it.

I need to get Ghostbusters for $6 that i did not see before

Brick is the sexiest person in the world. I love him in a completely gay way.

FFFFFFF I've bought so much shit for peopleeeeeeeeee

All these games I am stocking up on makes me really wish Steam would allow custom sections in your games list, not just "favorites", "installed", and "not installed". That way I could put all the games I haven't played into their own section for future reference.

All these games I am stocking up on makes me really wish Steam would allow custom sections in your games list, not just "favorites", "installed", and "not installed". That way I could put all the games I haven't played into their own section for future reference.

genius.

So, I don't know anything about Stalker. Is Clear Skies a sequel or what? Is it 2.5 times better than SoC?

Current plan:

Machinarium
Trine
Grand Theft Auto 4
Assassin's Creed
Stalker

$37.50. Not bad, and this time I managed to resist the lure of buying a huge pack of games, which for the most part will go unplayed.

Back