Steam Summer Camp Sale has started!!

Does anyone have a snapshot of what the sales were on friday? I wasnt home that day.

Is Alpha Protocol worth getting if playing in a stealth style?

I would say yes, I bought Alpha Protocol for the 360 and my first playthrough (And so far only due to lack of time) was non-lethal and stealth-oriented.

I'd most certainly say it's worth getting.

However, don't go in expecting a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory or such, the elements are more rough than that but it's still a damned fun game with an interesting story and quite unique theme for an RPG.

AP is good, if a bit buggy and clunky. Some of the best choice in any recent RPG.

I bought Fire & Sword.

No need, nothing special and it feels like a retreaded Bioshock clone.

Oddly enough, I thought this is what I would think about Singularity, but after playing it a while back it's actually really good. It's like.. the most recent FUN FPS I can think of. Not to mention time shenanigans are fun as ****.

Singularity is like if Bioshock had non-repetitive, fun combat.

Story isn't fantastic, but I thought it was a fun Singleplayer experience. Especially when you shoot soldiers while they are frozen in time, and then when time unfreezes all their body parts fly off. Very cool when you freeze five soldiers in a room and do that, they all scream and get torn apart at once. Also, I love reverting soldiers into those mutants. Sure the game doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's good "science experiments gone wrong" fun.

Just bought AP and both New Vegas DLCs.

So I did it, I bought the Paradox Pack, I'll have to see if I get any problems with it.

Got the Beat Hazard DLC ULTRA, then the newest Mount and Blade pack which I'm downloading now and play tomorrow on my day off. :D only spent $12 so I'm happy so far

Got the Beat Hazard DLC ULTRA, then the newest Mount and Blade pack which I'm downloading now and play tomorrow on my day off. :D only spent $12 so I'm happy so far

I picked up the Ultra as well since I do enjoy Beat Hazard. How many tickets has everyone gotten so far? I'm at 14 and I think I can get a few more. Some of them I could get any probably won't even bother trying... like the Super Meat Boy one and the Mount and Blade one. The Mount and Blade one is obviously targeted at people who already have an active female character because getting one up to the point that they can accomplish that takes hours at least... plus in my attempts I managed to NOT SAVE A SINGLE TIME so I lost all my progress.

I would suggest everyone who is willing to get Monday Night Combat. If you already have it, use your tickets for the new outfits because the taunts are awesome.

How many tickets has everyone gotten so far?

I have one, because I used Vegeta's profile like it was a dirty whore. Turns out his profile is indeed a whore too, since Willie, Dinnesch, Ace and Morgs all did the same.

EDIT: Shit, I just realized I posted after Willie. I gotta get myself checked for STDs now, godamnit.

2, soon to be 3. I struggled to fill my wishlist back up, anyway.

New games list is up! :D I'm gunna get me some games bitches!

I don't really want any of these that I don't already own. Maybe Prototype? I don't know. At least there's some summer camp activities that look easy. I barely played Killing Floor enough to know what that thing is or if it's easy/hard to kill it with a crossbow.

Hahaha, wow. I was thinking to myself yesterday "The only games I want to see in a daily sale are Batman AA and GTA4, hopefully one will make it".

Now they are both here! :D

Boss rush is even worse because you end up with 3 bosses on the screen by the time you get to 60. I guess if I could get some lucky dodges I could make it. Some of those new bosses suck ass though. That big dragon snake thing always messes me up.

I have one, because I used Vegeta's profile like it was a dirty whore. Turns out his profile is indeed a whore too, since Willie, Dinnesch, Ace and Morgs all did the same.

EDIT: Shit, I just realized I posted after Willie. I gotta get myself checked for STDs now, godamnit.

9TR3G.jpg

You're all assholes.

I actually used someone else for the ticket
but you just got free diix

also 20 tickets now

Can anyone recomend Guild Wars or Neverwinter Nights 2? Looking for an MMO type game to hold me off for some time.

Guild Wars was pretty awesome... but that's coming from a non-MMO player. I actually got hooked on it for half a year. It was that good to me. (I can't stand most MMOs)

Can anyone recomend Guild Wars or Neverwinter Nights 2? Looking for an MMO type game to hold me off for some time.

You'd love Mask of the Betrayer and a ton of the community-built stuff... NWN2 vanilla has a flimsy plot. Well worth buying, though - for the scenario editor alone and amazing multiplayer. Can't really go wrong with NWN.

I enjoyed Guild Wars immensely. Now I only play every now and then to fill my Hall for Guild Wars 2.
There's lots of good stuff to enjoy if you're just starting into it.

So what exactly is NW2 like? Is it more SP or MP focused?

Also, X3 Terran Conflict for 5 bucks is a hell of a deal. That's a whole lot of game.

Nice. Just bought Terraria for $2.50.

People say that on the last day top-selling deals return. Is that tomorrow?

Would you guys recommend getting X2 and the two X3 games and starting with X2, or just getting the X3 games?

Only thing I've really missed out on is the BC2 deal. Might be back.

Would you guys recommend getting X2 and the two X3 games and starting with X2, or just getting the X3 games?

Just get X3 Terran Conflict specifically, and nothing else. Each X game is basically just an improvement upon the last, there is no reason to play them all unless you are a super duper hardcore fan of the series and plan to spend literally thousands of hours playing all of them. The ones before Terran Conflict are just frustrating and not as well implemented.

X3 TC isn't really about the story so much, it's about creating your own goals in the universe. You could literally dump like 500 hours into one playthough because the game is nearly endless unless you happen to control all the sectors of space or something.

Hey if anyone wants to do the Portal 2 summer camp thing just get at me on Steam. I don't remember which level that is but I'm sure once I see it I can remember how to do it.

Back