Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the POW pointing down at a present

OR

Have the POW doing the whole THANK YOU! *drops powerup* thing, only instead of weapons it's a gift.

I could shoop a christmas hat for you only if my computer was working.
Meh

My old headphones (the old school kind) got its pad torn so I got a new one. Thing is the sound isn't exactly inferior but the padding is so thick that the sound is muffled a bit. If I turn the volume up its the bass as just doesn't sound right (or existent at all). I don't really remember but I think this happens every time I get new headphones, have to wait a while for the padding to become squished for optimal sound.

Thats because youre used to squised paddings.

so like, I had to help in birthing about 20 minutes ago, then had too run 5kms or so too the school where my sister attends then bring her home :\

The lady who gave birth had a baby girl.

so like, I had to help in birthing about 20 minutes ago, then had too run 5kms or so too the school where my sister attends then bring her home :\

The lady who gave birth had a baby girl.

Holy shit. What happened?

That must have been difficult running 5km with a baby in your hands.

Geez Vegeta, he ate it first.

And btw, did you send me a IM this morning? My phone went off and I thought I saw your name...

Holy shit. What happened?

Well I was with my mum @ her friends house, and she just went into labor D:...then after everything had happened... I had too run too my sisters school... by god I'm tired.

What the hell, you guys even have each others phone numbers?

So the girlfriend was invited to a party by someone at work tomorrow and wants me to come along. There'll be BBQ and drinks, but I don't know anyone so it'll probably be awkward as hell. Also she's always talking about how much she hates everyone at that place, so I'm not sure what's got her so keen...

Good idea, y/n?

Ask her to go to a movie instead, if she declines, then go to the free food market.

Have the POW pointing down at a present

OR

Have the POW doing the whole THANK YOU! *drops powerup* thing, only instead of weapons it's a gift.

This is as good as i could do, sir.

So the girlfriend was invited to a party by someone at work tomorrow and wants me to come along. There'll be BBQ and drinks, but I don't know anyone so it'll probably be awkward as hell. Also she's always talking about how much she hates everyone at that place, so I'm not sure what's got her so keen...

Good idea, y/n?

Good idea mate, go to it. A situation is only awkward if you think it is lol.

Good idea, y/n?

that's probably why she wants you there, so she doesn't have to be stuck by herself with a whole bunch of people she hates.

I got laid last night

687907805oa7.jpg

This is as good as i could do, sir.

Good idea mate, go to it. A situation is only awkward if you think it is lol.
That is awesome sir.

So uh...It's Thursday. I snorted two lines of ****ing salt yesterday, I think I am prepared for ANYTHING today. One thing in particular I might add. If I don't make it back from this, I love you guys. Except Calhoun, he's a pathetic piece of shit.

So let's rock. LET'S ****ING ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK.

/me takes a bow

Thank you, dear chap! Did you do the mexican warrior mate?

Very woot. Unless you liked your old job then not as woot, but still woot without some of the woot.

Sounds like a beast. I want.

Also, possibly retaking test for license today. Shit sucks, can only miss 4 maybe 5 out of 30 questions.

Got a new gf...

also wondering who the hell Shannon is...

Then you are of no use to me!

God damn it people! Where is everyone?

That is awesome sir.

So uh...It's Thursday. I snorted two lines of ****ing salt yesterday, I think I am prepared for ANYTHING today. One thing in particular I might add. If I don't make it back from this, I love you guys. Except Calhoun, he's a pathetic piece of shit.

So let's rock. LET'S ****ING ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT.

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT! Well, not in front of her...

My cold is just about starting to go but I still some catarrh and mild-ish sinusitis. My nose no longer feels like it's full of cement but now my sinuses are blocked which makes me feel dizzy, and my hearing still hasn't fully returned due to the catarrh. I'm still getting a load of phlegmy stuff in my throat which causes me to keep coughing in order to clear my throat resulting in a sore throat, and my nose still sore and dry. But apart from all that, my cold is starting to go!

Oh, and after I fix the first boot the second one went on without a hitch. Of course it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back