Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked and flexed in front of a mirror today, and man, when I flex I look ****ing jacked.. I never even realized, it looks like I've got god damn tennis balls where my biceps are. I've never looked at muscles in front of mirror for atleast 2-3 years. I got sweet ass shoulders and awesome arms.. It made me feel so good about myself, I must say. It must be my job.. All that shitty tiring work actually helped me in my health, wierd.

I am also pretty muscular considering I do nothing but sit in my chair all day.

Cue Koola Mena...

Or Terminator... Does he still hang around?

guys, help me out. So I ****ed this chick for like fifteen minutes then she was like "we gotta go to the play!" and we had to stop and I didn't cum. Am I still a virgin?

guys, help me out. So I ****ed this chick for like fifteen minutes then she was like "we gotta go to the play!" and we had to stop and I didn't cum. Am I still a virgin?

You were never a virgin

You pretty much ****ed your mom's vagina over when she gave birth to you. You were never a virgin.

but I don't remember that.

ok, new question, did I lose my virginity when I took my dad's cock up the ass when I was four.

I came into this thread incredibly turned on. Now i am turned off.

Shit.

Don't you wanna come with me
Don't you wanna feel my bone
on your bone.

That should turn you on.

this is not the kind of conversation you should read straight after waking up.

Going to sleep. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. Or today...

**** it, it's Friday now.

but I don't remember that.

ok, new question, did I lose my virginity when I took my dad's cock up the ass when I was four.

*imagines lefty's dad reading this thread*

One of my profs agreed to write a rec letter for me for a really important grad school application.... it's due in less than 24 hours and it shows that he still hasn't submitted it, even though I let him know about it a full month ago and also sent out a reminder on Sunday. Left a message for him asking him to let me know if he's still going to be able to write it.

If not, I'm screwed. I am basically left with the option of asking someone else to write one in less than 12 hours, and hoping they are not too pissed off by the short notice to make it a negative recommendation.

Crap. Why is this happening... This is just so wrong.

I am wonderfully non-sober, yet I have retained a surprising level of lucidity. This is wonderful. You're all a-okay, apart from all the ****s.

Speaking of lucidity, i miss Lucid ;(

Also, been about a year or so since i've had an evening jog in my excercise regime. Just went out for a short run just then and realised that i'm not as fit as i once was. Back then i could run twice and easily shit it in without rigorous effort. I'm getting old :(

Speaking of lucidity, i miss Lucid ;(

Also, been about a year or so since i've had an evening jog in my excercise regime. Just went out for a short run just then and realised that i'm not as fit as i once was. Back then i could run twice and easily shit it in without rigorous effort. I'm getting old :(

Nonono... Your getting fat. Now shape up!

Im gonna brave the cold, march down to GAME and get Left 4 Dead and Prince Of Persia. Who needs an overdraft.

Got hit by a car in town today. Oh yes.

Walked into town to do some xmas shopping, took the usual root (walking). I just a random thought and went 'lets go a different way for once'.

Come to a side road that leads onto one of the main roads running through town, and the traffic was pretty bad thanks to the whole xmas shopping rush starting. As I get to this side road, a Jeep Cherokee pulls up and stops. Now theres no way he can pull out as the traffic is too bad, so realising this I just keep walking and walk infront of him.

The guy was looking right...right...right....then as I walk infront of him, he pulls out. It wasnt like a nudge, it was like being hit with someone jogging along with a punch bag infront of them. I got pushed out into the road (Im a pretty big guy, but he hit me with a fair amount of force), and ended up slightly losing my balance and shoulder-barging some (gorgeous) girls' window a few metres to my left. I simply didnt see it coming.

The guy shot out of his car and was all apologetic and shit, gave me his business card and said to call him if I needed to go to the hospital and that he'd happily pay for any charges. I ended up apologising to the girl whos car I had just been shoved into (who was now standing outside of her car along with a few others behind her in their cars, obviously having seen what happened and doing the whole japanese tourist thing), and then carried on walking basically. I nearly turned around to the guy and suggest he retakes his license, or something to that effect, but I was too shocked maybe.

Still, something I can tick off in the old life experience box right?

Dang.

I can't sleep. Last few nights I've found myself lying in bed, wide awake at like 2 or 3 in the morning, having barely gotten any shuteye. And each time I went to bed I was intensely tired beforehand. ****'s wrong with meh. =/

ive been doing that sleep thing too. i go to bed at like 2230, but dont sleep til
1, and im tired as hell. damn you, irregular sleep pattern.

I've been waiting for a package this entire week. It just got here. It's the wrong ****ing item.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back