Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There was a shooting in the city where I go to school, work and have family living in. Helicopters are everywhere and bloodhounds are searching for the guy.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I've already said what my problems are.

Not all of life's problems can be solved with a kick to the balls. Sometimes the problem is a woman, like now. Or a transvestite.

Let's forget that last part.

Most likely giving birth, no?

Horrible to hear that Skaadi :(

Not to break the mood disrespectfully, but my parrot keeps biting my lip/teeth in a very soft manner, and it's quite funny/ticklish :D

I dunno what he's trying to do but it's adorable. I can feel his tongue so he's probably thirsty or something and trying to get the moisture from my lips, lol

My mum woke up vomiting violently this morning with extreme back pains, had to get an ambulance out for her :( She should be fine though.

I'm usually fine with running the house by myself, but I have so much to get done (I need to find a job/get my driver's license/plan shit) that it's starting to overwhelm my head.

My mum woke up vomiting violently this morning with extreme back pains, had to get an ambulance out for her :( She should be fine though.

I'm usually fine with running the house by myself, but I have so much to get done (I need to find a job/get my driver's license/plan shit) that it's starting to overwhelm my head.

Well I hope she stays fine.

Don't let it overwhelm you. Take a break if you have to. Don't work yourself to the snapping point.

Just don't do what I do and take a five year break.

I told the guys in chat, but my uncle died this afternoon 30 minutes before I left for work. What a great ****ing day.

I told the guys in chat, but my uncle died this afternoon 30 minutes before I left for work. What a great ****ing day.

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear this :(

<hugs>

I'm off to bed, take care dude.

Man, that's awful :/. Puts things slightly into perspective.

My best wishes to everyone man this is just a D: day D:

Did anyone else catch House earlier this week? I just watched it with a friend, and he totally made a "the cake is a lie" reference.

[knowing laugh]

^eh what now? Veggie?

AAAAAAAANYWHO, hitting the beach. A perfect day for it. Bye Hl2.net!

No, not Veggie. Jeez you're behind, man. I haven't e-flirted/e-sexuallyharassed Toaster in forever.

God ****ing damnit cocksucking biyches. Im sitting here bleeding like a mother ****er.

Bicycke lock at my head, a long ****ing rod at my head. Mother ****ers got back though. God **** ass ****s! I should have cut their ****s off while i had my ****!!!!

Great friday. Great. Meet an old friend. Then **** town happend.

So as of tonight im no longer friends with someone I cared about very much.

And for the most part im pretty cool with it.

This thread is so upsetting. I feel like a jerk for being reasonably content. :(

<3 and etc to you all.

On the bright side, i might have resparkled an old flame with my actions tonight. Not the fight thing, she never saw that im sure, but i got a text just now telling me shed call me tomorrow. Cross your fingers halflife2.net CROSS THEM!

If I crossed my fingers anymore than I've already been they'd twist and split the god damn webbings.

On the bright side, i might have resparkled an old flame with my actions tonight. Not the fight thing, she never saw that im sure, but i got a text just now telling me shed call me tomorrow. Cross your fingers halflife2.net CROSS THEM!

she wants to sleep with you. That is what the call is for. Trust me she told me.

Has anyone ever noticed that Map of the Problematique by Muse and Dead Disco by Metric have the same underlying harmony?

^ Muse should sue. Or the other guys. Whoever has less money.

Man, my heart is totally going out to you guys. My life is pretty consistently shit at the moment though, so I don't really have anything outstanding to contribute.

You ever been stuck in a room with four people so socially awkward they're borderline retarded?

Spiritual forces of some description hate me.

Example #256: It started raining. I run outside to get my washing off the line and get soaked in the process. I run back inside and not five seconds afterwards it stops raining.

You ever been stuck in a room with four people so socially awkward they're borderline retarded?
Sounds like my usual day at school. Only instead of four socially awkward people it's several socially retarded people.

Hey could you buggas keep it down? Givin' me a headache...

Awesome. All of it is completely awesome.

ugh....i haven't felt this low in a while. The thought of suicide keeps running through, but i know i shouldn't even have that thought in my head, but it is always ****ing there. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow, hopefully that will cheer me up, i think it will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back