Supreme Commander OPEN beta

I keep getting "Invalid code" on the key distribution page, I turned of my ad-blocker and firewall, it still doesn't work. Can anyone help?

I keep getting "Invalid code" on the key distribution page, I turned of my ad-blocker and firewall, it still doesn't work. Can anyone help?
Exact same problem. I tried in IE, FF and tried turning things on/off too. :(

IMPORTANT NOTE: The image above is created dynamically and served through a separate server. If it does not appear, or if you only see the message "invalid code", your computer is blocking the image from appearing. This problem may be caused by either a firewall or certain Ad-Blocking software. Please adjust your security settings to allow this image to be displayed.
I gave IE a very liberal security zone and it still won't work, boo.

But... I'M A SUBSCRIBER! Why dont we get any closed betas...
Oh wait, we do.. MUAHAHHAHAHAH!

Does anyone know the system req.?

Exact same problem. I tried in IE, FF and tried turning things on/off too. :(

I gave IE a very liberal security zone and it still won't work, boo.

Switch browsers. Fileplanet's site sucks and is picky about browsers and doesn't tell you (even though they have things to suggest it, they don't work).

Even get like Opera or something and it should work then.

Sys Req's are somewhere within the FilePlanet pages of SupCom... Too tired to look for it right now.

Just tried Opera and it still doesn't freaking work. Oh how I hate Fileplanet.

What if I made a new account just for this and gave one of you kind fellows to sign up ? ;)

Actually, I'll try on another PC first.

* Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
* Processor: 1.8 GHz or greater (3.0 GHz or greater, dual core, recommended)
* RAM: 512 MB or greater (2GB recommended)
* Hard Drive: 3GB available hard disk space
* Video: 128 MB video RAM or greater, with Vertex Shader; Pixel Shader 2.0 support (ATI X800 XL or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater recommended)
* Audio: Sound card or on-board audio component, speakers or headphones
* Internet: 56.6 Kbps Internet connection required (Cable/DSL speeds with 24Kbps upstream per opponent recommended)
I believe these are the system requirements.

I had to use IE to. :(

Does anyone else have to install a download program to download it? Usually it's a browser window for me.

Used Firefox with the IE tab extension. Worked fine.

I right-clicked on the image and clicked then on show image. I could see the code. Also using FireFox

No problems downloading it here.

But, I sincerely hope it won't be a wasted d/l...
1gb ram, fx5200.

I'm sure it'll run on low atleast?

Is there an alternative to fileplanet?

Its just that the game is 1.2GB and the update is 500MB and fileplanet a pain to resume downloads with.

I didn't know anything about this game before this thread but when I found this
Taylor claims that "almost all modern RTS games do not actually employ strategy. In reality, they simply pit opponents against each other in resource wars, where the combatant with the most units wins". ...Taylor said that his goal is to appeal to an untapped audience who would appreciate the presence of actual strategy in his game.
I got very interested.

Taylor claims that "almost all modern RTS games do not actually employ strategy. In reality, they simply pit opponents against each other in resource wars, where the combatant with the most units wins". ...Taylor said that his goal is to appeal to an untapped audience who would appreciate the presence of actual strategy in his game.
I hope Starcraft therefor is not modern. As in Starcraft some of the most powerfull units and resource costing units can be easily with low level units.

Then lets also considering the audience he is looking for. If he is looking for this untapped audience that want strategy, but Starcraft has it...then it isn't uptapped because Starcraft is still a huge game everywhere in the world. So err... his logic is flawed! kill him!!

Anyway can't wait for this great game. Must download beta.

Is there a way to play Singleplayer?

There's no SP... There is a LAN hack however, but it can make the game very unstable cause it is hack afterall.

Operational: You don't have to download a patch... There is a full client 3.8 version on Fileplanet... Check to make sure you are downloading that version.

I've watched the tutorial videos that are also available on FP, and this game seems quite deep and not really for a casual gamer at all...

I tried to host a game but then it loads up SC and I just get a black screen. I had to restart my comp afterwards.

Oh no! Plagued with evils! Hopefully they get fixed up soon.

Ok this worked for the black screen with cursor bug:

just randomly start clicking on the bottom right of your screen...

yep that fixed it. good luck

Can someone share the AI/Skirmish crack? Can only find it for v2.7. :(

more newbs to pwn and get my ranking up lawlz D:

too bad I'm away from my main computer though :(

I get the black screen, but just click. doesn't matter where it is really, I have a feeling it's the ads when the games start, and they just don't load...so clicking bypasses.

I can't play, when I hit multiplayer and gpgnet or whatever, it says the EXE can't be found.. --;

there arn't any ads

try reinstalling

Yes there are....I'll try to get a screenshot. It's the TGT or whatever the company is. Then after that I Just click one or 2 times and the menu appears.
adaw7.jpg

it's THQ btw. ;)

I noticed from the picture :p

Hoping a reinstall will work. I read something about an UPDATE? Is there an update to this? I clicked the link in the first post and downloaded, am I supposed to d/l something else?

once you log into gpgnet it should update automatically

not sure what the version you download is, but the current one is 3.8, which can be found in the readme file inside your data directory.

I've got V 38 so yeah..I guess I'll see if I can log into gpgnet..

the starting videos don't load when you launch from gpgnet, after you join a game

well, I (tried) to play my first game, it was far too laggy, so I gave up....dunno what was wrong.

Back