suspected demo

Asus

Reaction score
Are these hacks? Hardly, but a decent demo (8min) anyway. edit: bah, have to be logged in to see the file. 1 sec

At least I have a demo of myself that is decent. I never seem to catch myself playing well when I record myself. After I'm warmed up I then forget. You guys have the same problem?

Demo

An admin on a server recorded a demo thinking I hack. Thought I'd link it here. That's all. I know Brick and a few others get this all the time.

My question in the second part was simply, whenever you record a demo are you able to catch yourself playing good? Or do you always seem to play poorly when the 'camera is rolling' so to speak (like myself). I was in mid-game while typing that. Sorta rushed.

An admin on a server recorded a demo thinking I hack. Thought I'd link it here. That's all. I know Brick and a few others get this all the time.
Asus if you didn't live in America you could so come play hackusations with us.

There should be a sub-thread of all the demos we can get. I have 2 rared up that end in me getting banned from the last week. If you don't mind 'em being thrown into your thread I could upload 'em. My play style is very 'random' which pisses a lot of people off.

My play style is very 'random' which pisses a lot of people off.

Unlike me, which people see as skill. So dek always wins because they think he cheats and I'm just pro. No, really. :D

I'll check that demo later today.

Unlike me, which people see as skill. So dek always wins because they think he cheats and I'm just pro. No, really. :D

I'll check that demo later today.
Haha so true. But I think a lot of it also comes under your general face value. Brick your name isn't really one of those names where people think "man this guy sounds like he'll suck", so when you begin the ownage, people aren't that surprised. Also your spray isn't really annoying. Your "You got Bricked" One was hillarious, and would probably get you accused more.

Oh and check Brick's sig for an awesome scenario. The first time he got banned before me.

Seen it. It's mostly the demo itself that makes your view shake. No real 'omg hacks' moments.

As for your question; I record so many demos (got 26gb of them atm) that I really don't care anymore. I do catch myself doing amazing things, but I have so many demos, it'll take weeks to go through them. But sometimes I do have the "omg shit I wish I'd recorded that" moments.

I never bother recording myself because most of it turns out crap. hehe
Feel free to post a demo, dekstar.

I just drank a coke before that demo was recorded but I don't recall my hands being THAT shaky. Could it be that the shaky crosshair was just part of the demo or caused by the person recording (he was lagging when we was in the server)?

What I think is funny is that on that BH server I've been playing at I have a pretty high headshot/kill ratio. .72 AK, .67 M4, .80 TMP. Yet that was the first time they accused me of aimboting. Usually they accuse me of walling because I have my headphones turned up and I watch the radar close. hehe

Dek, instead of mat_wireframe, please suggest and use r_drawothermodels 2. It's so much less headache causing.

Dek, instead of mat_wireframe, please suggest and use r_drawothermodels 2. It's so much less headache causing.
I keep forgetting the thing though :(. I'll try and remember.
EDIT: heh that DOGCSS server one is prolly one of the best ones to show what I mean when people think I cheat. I watched it through with r_drawothermodels 2 and laughed at the sheer amount of times I looked dodgy.

I would ban myself.

My question in the second part was simply, whenever you record a demo are you able to catch yourself playing good? Or do you always seem to play poorly when the 'camera is rolling' so to speak (like myself). I was in mid-game while typing that. Sorta rushed.

The Brick hacks all the time :(

NOBODY WANTS TO CYBER WITH YOU! Now stop triple posting.

Damn I hate being banned from UK servers. They're the only ones I play on, but the admins are all noobs.

anyone know a way to never be able to be banned from a server? I'm running out.

Act like a cock. It's the British way. :D

Just use a TMP.
Wait...then they will think you really cheat.

Are you already an AWP whore? Could pick that up.

When no-scope scouting, have you ever put a dot in the center of your screen? hehe

Just use a TMP.
Wait...then they will think you really cheat.

Are you already an AWP whore? Could pick that up.

When no-scope scouting, have you ever put a dot in the center of your screen? hehe
Nah I never AWP, it gets too easy when you only have to hit their foot. My main weapons are AK or M4, but my usual buy routine goes like this:

Round 1:
If CT, USP + Defuser + 2xFlashbang. If T, USP + Flashbang

Round2: Mp5 + nades/flashbangs/Smoke if I can afford it

Then I go with that 'till I die, then I just buy the AK/M4 and keep going.

People generally pick me up on the fact that it's REALLY hard to flash me, and that's where a lot of the hackusations come from. But a lot of the time it's wall-hacking, which I can't really understand :(

Take your time to actually aim at your enemies, shoot carefully at your opponents, burst fire without ever losing control over the recoil, never throw an HE nade unless you know there's someone there, or when there's a really high chance, use sound to locate enemies, be quiet to eliminate the same ability for your opponents, try to outsmart your opponents by standing behind a corner in an unexpected angle (where the enemy is most likely to turn their view), never use the same strategy in the same place in the same game (well you can get away with this one on pubs), etc etc...

You seem to break every one of them.

I was massively accused in a mini tournament called Digibattles the other day. They thought I had aimbot, which is an unusual claim cause it would be easily tested. That's why I'm proud of this one.

I captured a snippet from the sourcetv demo where I think they concluded that I had aimbot xD

12.5mb, mp4 compressed.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VY290EBT

Yeah, I don't like hackers in the server I play in because they kinda piss people off and the admins are wuick to ban lol.

Yeah, I don't like hackers in the server I play in because they kinda piss people off and the admins are wuick to ban lol.
That's all very well and good, and I completely agree clans should take this stance. However, when someone then proceeds to hunt down said clan and say "Oi, I'm not a cheater, here's proof", then said clan should apologise and let the person back on the server immediately.

This rarely happens. Especially in the UK.

I remember back in my 1.6 days where i was pro.

I seriously suck balls at source.

I remember back in my 1.6 days where i was pro.

I seriously suck balls at source.
Hehe yesterday I saw a guy who was obviously into 1.6 try to wallbang someone, but blatantly phailed and got owned.

I lol'ed.

Also, yesterday was the lamest day ever. I got banned from 4 servers, and only 1 unbanned me (kudos to them). One server banned me in 3 minutes, which translates to 2 kills of the same admin.

That means youre too pro. So you should be uber happy.

I got kicked a few times from a server once for "hacking"

I was so happy.

Back