Teacher Jailed After Brawl with Parent

man that must suck watching your mom get the crap kicked out of her..

I think it's safe to say that thats one situation that got completly out of hand.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Thats almost as good as:

A University of Louisiana at Lafayette physics professor was banned from the campus and taken to the coroner's office for evaluation after threatening his class, university officials said.

Student Kacie Spears said professor Louis Houston lost control right after class began Wednesday morning and was yelling obscenities.

"Then he told us if we got out of our seats he's gonna kill us. He went on the black board and wrote "911 now", so we were really in fear for our lives," Spears told KATC-TV.

Spears said Houston slapped a student and then told his class he was God.

After class ended, students left the room in Broussard Hall and someone called campus security.

Houston was taken to campus police to answer questions. Officials then evacuated Broussard Hall and canceled all classes there while police searched the building. University police contacted the FBI, State Police, and the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department Intelligence Unit for assistance.

A bomb dog was also brought in to check for explosives, but nothing was found.

Spears said it wasn't the first time Houston had an outburst in class.

"He's always acted a little strange, he's yelled and cursed before, and this time we waited for it to stop, but it never did," Spears says.

Law enforcement officers transported Houston to the Lafayette Parish Coroner's Office to be evaluated for possible involuntary commitment to a mental health facility. In the meantime, Houston has been banned from the university's campus and his faculty duties have been suspended.

University officials said in a statement they would make a final decision about Houston's employment once a full investigation into the incident is complete.

:| Wow....sounds like that teacher hasn't gotten laid in a while.

Man, what a total bitch. Poor little girl ;(

dam that must suck seeing you mom getting beat up

Yea, I guess the whole situation makes the mom and kid score pretty low on your, "kicking ass while looking cool" factor eh?

Oh dreams...how metaphorical.

Man, what a total bitch. Poor little girl

Yea, whats great about it, is the school is defending the teacher. Figure's, once again, the American state is unwilling to prosecute even its own educators for fear of public embarrasment.

Come on guys it was obviously self defence. If someone hit my hand I would totally bash them with a chair and pull their daughters hair.

Bad^Hat said:
Come on guys it was obviously self defence. If someone hit my hand I would totally bash them with a chair and pull their daughters hair.
no shit! ya'll are totally blowing this out of proportion

I agree. Steve, I'm going to shoot you now. But just because you typed, and nothing else.

It should'nt be several shots...im operating under Chris Rocks law:

a bullet should cost 5,000 dollars
...this would end street gang violence you know why?
because if a man saved 5,000 dollars for one bullet, and capped a man, that person must've really needed to die.

K e r b e r o s said:
I agree. Steve, I'm going to shoot you now. But just because you typed, and nothing else.

It should'nt be several shots...im operating under Chris Rocks law:
actually, i believe what he said about that was that if a bullet costed 5,000 dollars, there would be no more innocent bystanders killed. because if you're payin' 5,000 dollars for one bullet, you ain't gonna miss.

Them danged teachers...

Like combine they are!

Bad^Hat said:
Sarcasm???

Hah.

When they said "brawl" I was expecting an actual fight, rather than one pummeling the other.

Still kinda funny.

best line:
"Let me assure you the school is safe and that our students have been involved in appropriate instructional activities throughout the day,

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

What was'nt in the news..

After the mother was draged out, she screamed a swear word at the teacher, reaching into her bag and pulling out twin D.Eagles, firing them at the teacher who took cover behind the 9 year old girl.

Then they all died of the black death...

Im lieing, and Bad^Hat smells

Jesus, that's just evil. How the bloody hell did this guy become a teacher? :|

as a former teacher I can honestly say this is an obvious case of the teacher having little or no training in how to effectively incapacitate a parent. She should have kicked her in the groin and punched her in the adam's apple after she hit her with the chair ...must have been a rookie :E

CptStern said:
as a former teacher I can honestly say this is an obvious case of the teacher having little or no training in how to effectively incapacitate a parent. She should have kicked her in the groin and punched her in the adam's apple after she hit her with the chair ...must have been a rookie :E

Not to mention she could've just reached into her desk and grabbed her standard issue Desert Eagle and popped a cap in mommas fat ass. This is all thanks to Bush that the schools are too underfunded to even supply teachers with basic disciplinary aids in the workplace.

Bad^Hat said:
Not to mention she could've just reached into her desk and grabbed her standard issue Desert Eagle and popped a cap in mommas fat ass. This is all thanks to Bush that the schools are too underfunded to even supply teachers with basic disciplinary aids in the workplace.

ya in the old days teachers would beat the students with yard sticks now they cant even afford that ..they have to resort to chair smacking and hair pulling

CptStern said:
ya in the old days teachers would beat the students with yard sticks now they cant even afford that ..they have to resort to chair smacking and hair pulling

The old days never happened, that's just a lie to get kids to do long division.

CptStern said:

Were you by any chance a history teacher.

CptStern said:
actually I was an art teacher :)

I just asked, cause all the history teachers that I know are leftwing, probably cause they know history and have learned from it and don't want to make the same stupid mistakes all over again.

All my history teachers save for one have been right winger or moderates. I agree with the right wingers but it was not due to their influence or any such thing,

Although none had bias in their teaching, which means they were damn good. I couldn't tell what any of them where until issues like forming clubs or if they were asked what they were, so I'm happy about that, don't want preaching from either side.

Alientank said:
:| Wow....sounds like that teacher hasn't gotten laid in a while.

Ahahahhah that's what I thought.

RakuraiTenjin said:
All my history teachers save for one have been right winger or moderates. I agree with the right wingers but it was not due to their influence or any such thing,

Although none had bias in their teaching, which means they were damn good. I couldn't tell what any of them where until issues like forming clubs or if they were asked what they were, so I'm happy about that, don't want preaching from either side.

see,i learn every day something new on this site. :cheers: :cheers:

CptStern said:
I thought it was a MOM, Stern.

Groin = hurts more when its a BOY

Adam's Apple = Girlz don't haves them

pwn3d, I think.

Wheeeeeeeeeee. Stories about terrible teachers are always interesting.

Erestheux said:
I thought it was a MOM, Stern.

Groin = hurts more when its a BOY

Adam's Apple = Girlz don't haves them

pwn3d, I think.

Wheeeeeeeeeee. Stories about terrible teachers are always interesting.

I beg to differ:

women can have adam's apples

oh and the meaning of the word groin:

"The crease or hollow at the junction of the inner part of each thigh with the trunk, together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals. "

women do have groins ..that's what keeps their legs attached to their trunks

minor pwn3d I think :E

Still, it would have been funnier if you'd said "punch her in the throat".

CptStern said:
I beg to differ:

women can have adam's apples

oh and the meaning of the word groin:

"The crease or hollow at the junction of the inner part of each thigh with the trunk, together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals. "

women do have groins ..that's what keeps their legs attached to their trunks

minor pwn3d I think :E
I won't let this one down, Stern. But you got me on the adam's apple. (Although most girls don't have visable one's, hence the Adam's. :angel:)

However, I didn't say that women don't have groins, I said that it would hurt A LOT more with a guy. :p

pwn3d pwn3d pizown3d

And I'm with Bad^Hat. :D

Back