Team Fortress 2 Update

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
There has been another update for Team Fortress 2, there have been changes to the Field of View settings and the Pyro's flamethrower power and more![br]
* Added option to change Field-of-view, between 75 & 90, from the Options->Multiplayer tab[br]* Added option to disable Player sprays[br]* Fixed flamethrower hit detection[br]* Increased flamethrower damage at point blank range[br]* Demoman grenades (not stickybombs) no longer explode on contact after the first bounce[br]* Fixed a startup crash[br]* Fixed a case where players could get stuck in tc_hydro[br]* Fixed player movement prediction errors[br]* Fixed third-person sniper aim animation not matching player's view exactly[br]* Fixed achievements and stats being awarded when watching other player's demos[br]* Fixed rare server crash due to data corruption in networking[br]* Fixed a case where some sounds had incorrect volumes
As ever restart your Steam Client to get the update. Source

W00t!!!

*straps on flamethrower

:sniper::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::x:x

"Burn Bitches!!"

Did they add support for at least 48 players?

Valve really doesn't like spam.....they're forgetting their roots.

WTF at nerfing the Demoman? No one was complaining about him, and that only makes Sentry Guns even more difficult to destroy.

I hope that TF2 doesn't become a nerf-fest where Valve listen to any idiot's complaints and downgrade a class with every update...IMO the only balancing the game needs is a slight increase to SGs' target acquistion time. Nothing else.

I'm happy for the demoman. Doesn't really "nerf" it THAT much. If you can't hit them on teh first shot, that first bounce won't determine a lot.

It makes Demo require more skill, which it was in need of:
tf2_beta_16.jpg

Wow, my only complaint (flamethrower) with the game was fixed. I now declare it a perfect game. :D

that happened to mine as well gray fox

love the pyro now :D

Looks <strike>bad</strike> good!

(Sorry, had to test strikeout posted by Vegeta in the other topic :p)

The heck? I don't have an "Expanded" option in the HDR box, and the "Use 'bloom' effect" box won't stay checked either.

The Pyro is noticeably more powerful, your pretty much dead if you come point-blank range to one, lol.

The demoman was a good change, I play as him a lot but before this patch he was used more as an attacking class from the ability to do 1-hit kills with 'nade launcher.

The Pyro is wayyyyyy better now. People were actually complaining about them tonight, what a change. I also like the demoman change a lot. They're still very effective, but not the killwhores they once were. NJ Valve!

The Pyro is wayyyyyy better now. People were actually complaining about them tonight, what a change. I also like the demoman change a lot. They're still very effective, but not the killwhores they once were. NJ Valve!

Yeah, the new Pyros seem a little overpowered. Whenever I'm a spy they get me every time. It takes a small fraction of a second to kill any low-hp class with the pyro. No fun :(

Err no, the option to expand the FOV is under the multi-player tab, advanced options not under the graphics tab.

The guy was talking about Extended HDR. Nothing to do with the FOV.

Anyone noticed how they removed gamestartup3.wav?

What the ****?

Nevermind, extracted it back into tf2 folder

Back